Ch 06

Savage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ch 06 | Lost

 

 

***

 

 

"You're getting closer with him, eh?"

 

"Why not? He's a good person and a great mentor. I'm learning a lot with him. You really should date Director Kwon."

 

Jessica scoffs recalling what her sister told her before she drives to work. Upon stepping out of her car and walk to the hospital, she stopped midway when an ambulance stopped in front of the hospital and a patient was guided outside in a hurry. It was just a normal scene for her so she continued only to stop again when four more ambulances came. "What's going on?" That's when she thought there must be some serious incident. She hurriedly entered the hospital.

 

"Get out of the way!" the rescue team shouted and she hastily stepped aside. A woman was on the stretcher and as it passes her, she goosebumps and her heart skipped a beat to recognize Seohyun, whose face was full of blood. She hurriedly went to her colleagues and she was called to come to the ER. She took the needed equipment the moment the doctor instructed her and work with him.

 

'Otoke. What could have happened.' Jessica thought staring at Seohyun's plate unconscious face and the fact that her head is bleeding from the right side of her head.

 

"Let's make an x-ray and keep the pressure." The Doctor instructed.


"Yes." And the nurses replied seriously.

 

-

 

Just wearing his jogging pants, white shirt, and just wearing his sleepers, Yoong went straight to the information desk and ask about his wife, he was lead immediately outside the Emergency Room. But he realized it wasn't only him waiting, there's another to another ER. He is confused and worried. Looks like it's not only his wife who had an accident. He's breathless and barely could calm down as he waits patiently outside.

 

"Mr. Im, I was the one who talked to you on the phone." A male nurse of the same height approached him.

 

"What happened?" Yoong asks as he slowly calms down.

 

"According to the witness, a truck tried to overtake Ms. Seo's car. But it hit her car. She lost control and crashed it into the post. The truck crashed into three more cars, which resulted in more casualties." The Nurse explained. "Anyway, come with me, Sir. We need information about your wife."

 

Yoong nodded and followed suit.

 

 

:::

 

 

Stepping out of the van, Tiffany let out a huge yawn and bend her upper body on her left and right, forward and backward then did some stretching. She then smells something good and follows it until she reached their table, her eyes were greeted by a feast of food.

 

"Did he wake up so early for this? But where is that Im?" she looked around but couldn't see Taeyeon. "Tsk, he's making me feel bad for doing nothing." sitting on the chair, she tilted her head to her right that instant and eyes widening. "Omo." while she is watching him jogging towards her, with only his shorts and sneaker. She finds herself agape and her heartbeats race, noticing how good his body is which she just realizes now. 'Did-did... he went to the gym lately?' she asks at the back of her head, totally mesmerized.

 

Taeyeon finally found her eyes and flashes a charming smile, she smiled shamelessly and even raise her right hand.

 

"I'm sorry... I'm... I have to jog." Taeyeon reached her breathlessly. He carelessly drinks the bottle of water in front of Tiffany and unconsciously pours it on his face, like a shower, unaware of a woman drooling at him. "Do you like the foods I prepared?"

 

"Yes?" Tiffany fell from her chair, bringing her back to reality.

 

"Omo, are you okay?" Taeyeon quickly held out his hand.

 

Blushing profusely, Tiffany took a couple of seconds to get his hand as she finds herself scolding mentally herself. But before he could realize what's going on, she took his hand and pulled herself up. "I'm-I'm fine. Put some shirt, will ya!" and she hit his arm, immediately turning her body around.

 

"Oh, so-sorry." Taeyeon realized it. "I'll be back." and hastily rushed to the van, blushing in an instant.

 

"Aish!" Tiffany hissed and stomp her feet. She put her hands on her cheeks and shakes her head vigorously. "Andwae. Andwae. Andwae." she returned to her seat and keeps tapping her burning cheeks. 'Why do you like guys with the built body, ? You're like a wh*re right now. I'm so disappointed with you.' she can't deny it. 'Aish, last night he said those words and now he surprised me with some abs.'

 

"Something happened." Taeyeon finally came out and walk to Tiffany.

 

"What?" Tiffany raises her voice startling the young chairman.

 

"What's up with you?" Taeyeon chuckled softly. "Anyway, my brother sent me a message an hour ago about Seohyun. She got into an accident."

 

"SERIOUSLY?" Tiffany had more reason to raise her voice. "What happened? Should we go back right away?" and it just panics her.

 

"Calm down. It's fine. I mean, she's fine now. There's nothing serious as per from my brother." Taeyeon further explained. "I would like to return too but my brother said to continue this trip with you. He will update us about her." he flashes a reassuring and warm smile.

 

Tiffany massages her head. "Aigoo... so much for this morning. But glad she's fine now." she sighs in relief.

 

"It happened last night. She got unlucky." Taeyeon commented and took the pair of chopsticks nearby to share it with Tiffany.

 

"Yeah." Tiffany casually accepted her share. She took a couple of minutes to finally calm down. "Thanks for the food by the way. I thought we'll eat fish again. But you prepared not just them but veggies as well. You brought the entire kitchen with you, didn't you?" she giggles and casually began eating, she took the fried rice first to enjoy.

 

"Nah, just thought it's good to bring some groceries here." Taeyeon chuckled but he is happy and proud of himself seeing how he makes her smile again.

 

 

:::

 

 

Seohyun woke up with a little headache and it took a couple of minutes before memories from last night came rushing to her, reasons why she has a bandage over her head and neck support.

 

"Ugh, this is my fault. Shouldn't have agreed to meet with the agency." She blamed herself for the accident. She has choices last night yet she chooses to meet up with them to talk about her new album instead of doing it the next day. When she returned home, a truck hit her car that surprised her and she loses control of the car, crashing to a post while she's at a high speed.

 

Sighing, she turned her head to her right and was greeted by her husband, sleeping on a sofa, facing her bed. "I probably worry him that much." she softly uttered, feeling bad for him. "Wait, our Seoyoung? He didn't bring her?" she thought of their daughter right away and got concerned.

 

The door opens and Jessica walked in that surprised her.

 

"You-you are my nurse?" ask Seohyun as she stammers.

 

"I was one of the nurses that assisted the Doctor." Jessica replied as she checks on her IV and dextrose. "How are you feeling?" she casually asks as she adjusted her bed so she's in her sitting position without moving.

 

"Headaches." Softly Seohyun says. She took the pill from Jessica and drink the water together with it. "Thank you."

 

"Glad you look better than I've last visited you."

 

"Wae?"

 

"You had epilepsy," Jessica explained. "A side-effect of the head injury after the surgery. The Doctor almost didn't save you while you're in surgery. But that would be the last time now that you're awake." and she assures her, flashing a genuine smile.

 

Seohyun smiled back in relief. "Thank you again, Nurse Jung."

 

"Your husband hasn't gone home after having a meal." Jessica informs, checking on the doe-eyed.

 

"Wait, what time is it now?" Seohyun is surprised to learn it.

 

"Almost lunchtime. Your food will be here in a while." Jessica softly replied, checking her wristwatch. "Don't move too much yet, your stitches are still fresh. I'll see you around, Ms. Seo." she bowed a little and walked out of the room casually.

 

"Aish, forgot to ask what happened to the truck driver." Seohyun mentally scolded herself.

 

Yoong who is slowly gaining consciousness immediately sits up when he saw his wife is staring at him. He rushed to her side and took her hand. "You're awake." he smiled brightly in relief. "How are you feeling?"

 

"I'm good... But starving." Replied Seohyun as weakly smiled back. "Did I worry you that much?" She let go of his hand to cup her husband's face. "I'm sorry." And she grabs the chance to apologize.

 

Yoong shakes his head. "What are you talking about?" He holds her hand on his cheek. "It was the truck driver's fault. Not you."

 

"No." Seohyun shakes her head gently too. "I lose control. Could have-"

 

"Stop it okay? You don't really know what you are talking about. That truck even crashed into other cars. How are you going to blame the other's victims too?"

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun gasp.

 

"Yes. So please just relax and glad you're doing fine now." Yoong softly says, leaning into kissed her forehead affectionately. "Get well soon, Hon." He whispered in the process.

 

Seohyun fluttered and smiled sweetly at her husband. But she thought of their daughter that faded her smile. "Where's our Seoyoung?"

 

"School." Yoong instantly informed as he returned to his seat without letting go of Seohyun's hand.

 

"But Nurse Jung said you never left the hospital?" Seohyun is confused. "Who took care of her?"

 

"Aigoo, don't worry about her. Your parents are there to look after her. But she was all crying when she woke up without us. So I ask the hospital to allow her to visit you after school." Yoong didn't pause and he assures his wife about their daughter.

 

Seohyun sighs in relief. "That's good to know."

 

"So don't stress out thinking of her and focus on getting better." Yoong smiled sweetly, gently pinching his wife's cheek.

 

"Yeah, of course... Wait... You mentioned others were hit? So it was a big accident? Did I go on public news?"

 

"You're a celebrity, absolutely. But your agency is taking care of it now." Yoong explains. He took his phone from his pocket and opened a portal site. "You're still trending number one right now. Everyone is angry with the driver."

 

Seohyun took the phone and click an article. Her eyes widened as she gasps to see damaged cars including her.

 

"He was drunk, that's why. Tsk." Yoong shakes his head a little.

 

"All of the victims are fine right?"

 

"Fortunately yes. The driver had few injuries only but got robbed by the angry families that he received more bruises." Yoong further informed. "Where's your food? It's I think should be here."

 

Seohyun is relieved. "He deserves that."

 

"Hold on a second, I'll check where's your food now." Getting up, Yoong walks to the door only to stop as it opens from the outside and a male nurse entered, pushing a food cart, apologizing right away to him when he sends him cold glares.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter