Ch 13

Savage Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ch 13 | Miss U

 

 

***

 

 

Just as the event organizer announced for the games to resume, it suddenly started raining. Everyone shares shelter in a tent, hoping it will end right away. But an hour has passed and it hasn't even slowed down. It got heavier and kids are whining, especially Seoyoung who is impatient for the event to resume. Taeyeon and Tiffany aren't exemptions too but decided to ask the young girl to be patient instead of joining her. Both Krystal and Jessica too, are handling Minguk who keeps jumping up and down. 

 

Suddenly the organizer took the megaphone and talk to everyone, silencing them. "It seems the rain will not end too soon. Time is running fast so the teachers and I have decided to resume the event tomorrow. We are asking for everyone to understand as we can't control the situation. Let's meet again tomorrow at the same time. Please be careful on your way home." The announcement ended and the teachers guided everyone to the exit, with umbrellas ready for them.

 

Seoyoung and Minguk are pouting while they follow everyone to the exit with their guardians.

 

"I can understand. Seoyoung's too excited to see you run the field." Tiffany softly told Taeyeon while they're walking behind the young girl and young boy. Taeyeon could only smile a little, feeling upset himself.

 

"Minguk too. He is excited to see Krystal run." Jessica heard Tiffany who is just walking beside her.

 

"Aigoo, kids." Tiffany giggles. 

 

 

:::

 

 

Seohyun paces back and forth outside the ballroom, waiting impatiently for Yoong now for about fifteen minutes. She already told her husband she's outside but he has yet to leave the ballroom.

 

Another minute had passed, the door finally opens and her handsome husband stepped out, wearing a bright smile right away when he saw her. She smiled back as she meets with him halfway, taking his hands right away and holds them gently, which gives her warmth inside.

 

"I'm sorry it took a while, hard to find some time to leave." Explained Yoong, happy to see his wife. "So what is this about?" Ask him softly.

 

Seohyun slowly leaned in and kissed Yoong on his lips, he parted his lips automatically and responded to the kiss affectionately, causing her to sigh against her lips. Yoong tastes salty maybe because of the biscuit he ate. She didn't bother and responded the same until they got into a passionate kiss that lasted for almost a minute.  

 

"What floor are you staying?" She asks softly after the kiss. 

 

"I thought you're going to tell me something important?" Yoong is confused.

 

"I'll tell you once the event today ended. Give me the card." Seohyun instructed asking for the access card on his room.

 

"Okay." Nodding Yoong took the card from his pocket and handed it. "You're not staying for the night, are you?" He teases.

 

"Depends." Seohyun giggles. 
 

"Fine. Room 405. Wait for me there. It will take I think 2 hours left for this to end." Said Yoong and his wife hug him. He sighs, returning the hug. He affectionately kisses her forehead and whispers, "I miss you too."

 

"I love you though." Seohyun softly replied as she flutters.

 

"I love you more." Yoong whispers. She squeezed the hell out of his wife before let go of her. "I'll see you later."

 

"Yes, off you go." Seohyun waves her hand a little and that was her husband's cue to return inside. Sighing, she her heels and headed straight to the lift, playing with the card on her hand.

 

 

:::

 

 

Stepping out of the car, Taeyeon walks to the passenger seat and opens it for Tiffany who handed her the box of cake and balloons. They went to the mall as requested by Seoyoung and the latter wanted to celebrate their win earlier that they have to buy what she likes.

 

"I got it." He noticed Tiffany can't able to unlock her own seat belt so she helped her. "Aish, it's stuck. But I think... " he keeps pulling it but it won't budge. "It's really stuck." he unconsciously stares at Tiffany just to find themselves so close. And he can feel her breathing.

 

Tiffany's surprise as well and just stayed frozen, staring back at him. He gulped nervously and eyes landed on her pair of lips. It's as if some magnet took him, he slowly inches closer and closer but he stops to observe Tiffany. The young lady is also staring at his lips, anticipating something. He got confidence and tilt his head to her right and slowly... their lips touch a little for at least a couple of seconds. Then he nibbles her lips, asking for an entrance. 

 

Tiffany's eyes unconsciously close, slowly parting her lips to respond to the kiss, gently and slowly. Her heart is pounding and her cheeks are heating up. Taeyeon's lips tasted like wine, that the more she kisses him, the more she likes it and the more she wanted to kiss him. "Tae... " moaned her against his mouth. She put her right hand behind his neck pulling him closer so she can kiss him deeply and fervently.

 

Taeyeon doesn't know what's going on but he loves the excitement rushing on his heart especially that it's Tiffany. The love of his life. It wasn't the last kiss they did. It's better and he can feel Tiffany's enjoying as much as he is enjoying it. Her touches over his hair are turning him on more. And he doesn't want to end it. 

 

"Ha... ha... " However, it's really hard to keep something good when the air will always be the hindrance. 

 

Both are catching their breath as stared at each other's eyes, lovingly. Taeyeon's lips have lipstick and Tiffany gently wiped it away. Both wanted more but before they can kiss again, the seat belt unlocked.

 

"Unnie, Samchon." Seoyoung woke up from her deep slumber.

 

Taeyeon hastily pulled back and Tiffany composes herself as she steps out of the car to get the young girl from the backseat.

 

"Alright, let's go celebrate, Seoyoung's victory!" Tiffany announced cheerfully, holding Seoyoung's hand as they walk to the house.

 

Taeyeon carried the box and the balloons inside, smiling like a fool as he is still recovering from their heated kiss that lasted a minute and 30 seconds.

 

-

 

*blow*

 

"Yeheeeeyyy!!" Seoyoung cutely cheered as she claps her hands together with Tiffany and Taeyeon. "Thank you, Samchon, Thank You Unnie. It's like my birthday." she cutely smiled and stated the icing with her forefinger.

 

"Let's slice this first." Tiffany said, taking the knife nearby and started slicing it. "Oh, it's chocolate cake indeed."

 

"Unnie, can we call Omma and Appa?" Seoyoung requested, wanting to show the cake to her parents.

 

"Yeah, sure. Call them, Tae." Tiffany instructed right away.

 

"But they're in different locations, aren't they?" ask Taeyeon, not sure how to call his brother and his wife.

 

"Zoom, Samchon!" Seoyoung suggested she knows a lot.  

 

"Oh yeah." Taeyeon get up and walk to the master bedroom to get his laptop. 

 

"Aigoo, Taeyeon Samchon owned a tech company but doesn't know zoom." Tiffany giggled, amused at the young chairman's innocent reply.

 

"I know right, Unnie?" Seoyoung giggled back.

 

Just then, Taeyeon returned with his laptop and opened the video calling app. He got the link and send it to his brother and Seohyun. Asking them to open the link so they can see them.

 

"Here's yours, Mr. chairman." Tiffany says placing the plate of sliced cake next to the laptop while Seoyoung got hers with her hand only. 

 

"They seemed busy." noticed Taeyeon after a minute the message is still unread.

 

"I hope not, Samchon." A cute pout formed on Seoyoung's lips. She doesn't want to end the day without seeing them. She misses them so much already that at least, she'll get to see them on the screen.

 

"Let's wait for a while, okay? Let's play this video first." Tiffany didn't miss the sad pout and she hastily gives the joystick to Seoyoung who shakes her head.

 

"I have a cake in my hand, Unnie." Seoyoung declined before she took a bite on her cake.

 

"Let's play rather." Taeyeon chuckled, snatch the other joystick from Tiffany. He sends her a wink causing the woman to hit his arm. "Let's see which game should I beat you."

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes but just let him choose what game it is. When it finally started, her mood immediately got serious. She doesn't want to lose against the teaser Im Taeyeon.

 

*

 

Yoong and Seohyun who are having their dinner in a restaurant with Yul got the text message together. They looked into each other's eyes with wide eyes.

 

"What are we going to do?" ask Yoong. "We can't let our daughter see that we're together."

 

"I was thinking the same." Seohyun replied and look around the place.

 

"Just go outside Yoong and Seohyun, you stay here. That simple." Yul is amused at the panic faces of the two. It was just a small thing.

 

"Right." Yoong hastily got up and went out. There was a table just outside so he took it and signal his wife to visit the link with the count of 3... 2... 1.

 

Seohyun smiled sweetly immediately even though she's not yet connected. Yoong is the same from the outside. But it wasn't long and Seoyoung's face with Taeyeon and Tiffany next to her immediately greeted them. Both adults are too focused on their game and miss to greet them.

 

"Omaaaaaa!!!" Seoyoung greeted so brightly. "Appaaaaa!!!!" waving the slice of cake in front of the camera.  

 

"Hi, baby. I miss you." Seohyun smiled brightly back at their cute daughter. Yul who is sitting across her smiled quietly while he continues to enjoy his meal.

 

"Why do you have some cake, honey?" asks Yoong as he chuckles.

 

"We are celebrating our win earlier. Wait." Seoyoung got up and runs upstairs.

 

"Hi guys, I'm sorry for leaving you with our daughter but we will be there soon. And thank you for taking care of her in the meantime." Seohyun told the two and Taeyeon was the only one who responded with an Okay sigh. She looked Yoong on the screen and the latter giggles. They glance together at each other in realtime and returned their focus on the video call when Seoyoung returned. 

 

"Look, Omma, I got a medal. A gold medal because I won the first game." Seoyoung reported cutely smiling. "Tomorrow we'll get more medals."

 

"Aww, So proud of you, Honey." Yoong smiled proudly.

 

"Me too. Omma is so proud... don't worry, we got something for you once we returned. So behave always, okay?"

 

"I'm always behaving." Seoyoung giggles. "I miss you Omma, Appa." But she sighs afterward.

 

"We know, us too, sweetheart." Seohyun sighs too and she touches the screen to touch her daughter's face.

 

"Just a little patience, okay little girl? Appa will be back in three days and Omma will come right after." Yoong said, taking a glance at his wife nearby. He smiled sweetly at their sulky daughter and before they know it, she cried in front of them.

 

"I want to go where are you Omma Appa!!!" Seoyoung cried so much that Taeyeon next to her immediately dropped the joystick to check on her. "Samchooon." she cried harder as she hugs him. "I want to go to Omma and Appaaaa!!!"

 

Tiffany also stops the game comforted the girl by rubbing her back. "I guess the call ends here." She decided to end it right away.

 

Seohyun and Yoong's heart is heavy, as they both got quiet, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter