Chapter 7

I Choose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae had a hard time finding the village where the filming was done. He knew a little bit of Mandarin and he actually went there without telling anyone so as to surprise Joori. He had to travel several hours only to find out that Joori was actually done filming and is back in Beijing. After making the round trip. Donghae was already irritable and tired when he knocked on Joori's hotel suite.

 

Joori: (Shocked to see Donghae) Babe! What are you doing here? When did you get here?! Did anyone see you? Come in.

 

Donghae: I made the mistake of wanting to surprise you and ended up going on a cross-country trek. You could have told me you were in Beijing.

 

Joori: How would I know you were about to surprise me?

 

Donghae looked around the suite. It was very luxurious and there were several paper bags from expensive brands that filled the room. He saw one of the leather bags that he knew costs more than his annual salary.

 

Joori: These are all gifts (Knowing how Donghae frowns upon splurging)

 

Donghae: I see, all from fans?

 

Joori: Yes, they love me here.

 

Donghae: That's great. I'm proud of you. (Trying to make Joori at ease after noticing how restless she was)

 

Joori: (Hesitating) I actually have to go somewhere tonight. And babe, you can't stay here. I am going to get you a different room. 

 

Donghae: That's fine. I can rest while you're out. Can you get an adjoining room or maybe something on the same floor?

 

Joori: I'll try

 

Donghae: Can I use the bathroom?

 

Joori: Sure

 

When Donghae got out of the bathroom, a valet was waiting for him.

 

Donghae: You shouldn't have called anyone. I can manage my own luggage. 

 

Joori: It's okay, he will show you to your room.

 

Donghae: I'll see you later

 

Joori just nodded. Donghae followed the valet into the elevator. Looks like he won't be in the same floor as Joori. Donghae noticed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter