Chapter 10

I Choose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara got a call from her manager that she has meeting to discuss the new project. She was on her way to the office when she got her first text from Donghae for the day. They started talking and texting each other regularly since that night. Dara was cautious, part of her wants it continue to no end while another part of her is warning her not to fall too hard and end up getting hurt. She texted him back that she was on her way to a meeting. When she got to the conference room, she saw people talking in hushed tones and hurriedly walking back and forth. Dara looked at her manager, while the manager shrugged since he also didn't know what's happening.

CEO: Dara glad you're here, we have a situation.

 

Dara: What is it? Why does everyone seem to be in panic mode?

 

CEO: We just got a call. Minho, whom you're scheduled to work with, just got into an accident while filming and is in serious condition. Everyone is in shock right now. We will have to cancel our meeting today.

 

Dara: Im so sorry to hear that. How is he? 

 

CEO: We don't know all the details yet. I'll let you know as soon as we decide what to do

 

Dara: Okay, I'll just go back home then

 

CEO: Okay

 

Dara remembered Suki and wondered how she was doing. She called Ji Eun to find out.

 

Dara: Hello, hey, I just heard

 

Ji Eun: Unnie, it's bad. Last I heard they were still trying to stabilize him. Suki is here crying.

 

Dara: Okay, I'm on my way there.

 

When Dara saw Suki she hugged her. Dara wouldn't know how she would feel if it were in her. God forbid something happens to Donghae. She suddenly realized she was in too deep. She stopped her self from analyzing that realization, she needed to focus on Suki.

 

Suki: Unnie, I am so scared right now. What if I lose him? Why should this happen only for me to realize that I love him so much? I've been taking our relationship for granted, I hope I'll have another chance to show him I love him.

 

Dara: Don't you worry, he'll pull through this. He is young and healthy, you just need to be there for him during his recovery

 

Ji Eun: Why are you all dressed up? 

 

Dara: I was supposed to attend a meeting to discuss the contract for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter