Chapter 12

I Choose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae arrived at the set looking for Dara. He knew they were filming their kissing scene today and he just wanted to reassure her that they didn't have to go through with it if she was uncomfortable. He saw her in the break room carrying a giggling toddler. He overheard the conversation before Dara saw him.

MUA: She really likes you! Have you always been good with kids?

Dara: Not really, I guess they could just feel how I love playing with them so they just reciprocate the feeling

MUA: Are you the marrying type? Like married with kids or are you the typical career girl?

Dara: Married with kids. I can't imagine myself doing this thing for a long time, as soon as I find the right guy, I'm settling down.

MUA: Don't you let the bosses know about your plans

Dara: I don't care if I lose my career, I'd prioritize my family anytime. I guess I take after my Dad.

MUA: Oh yeah right, you're Dad was the CEO's sunbae right? He gave that all up when..

Dara: They had me, isn't that romantic?

MUA: Well it depends on who you ask

Dara: Life is not all about possessions. Sometimes the simpler your life is, the better.

Donghae: (thinking to himself) That's my kind of girl

The MUA saw Donghae first and greeted him. Dara smiled at Donghae. The MUA took her toddler and left.

Dara: Hey, you're here early

Donghae: I just though maybe you needed some pep talk

Dara: For what?

Donghae: The scene we're about to shoot. 

Dara: What about it?

Donghae: The kissing scene?

Dara: Oh, okay, well. It's not the first time I had to kiss someone while filming. I am a professional you know.

Donghae: Glad to hear that. 

Dara: See you later.

Donghae's POV: Am I the only one nervous? What if she finds out how I feel for her through that kiss? Maybe she'll just say I'm really good at acting.

Dara hurriedly walked back to her dressing room. Who was she kidding? She was trying so hard to appear nonchalant, she hopes Donghae didn'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter