Chapter 16

I Choose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara was thankful that Donghae was giving her some time to think about things. The news of the break up finally got out and netizens were siding with Donghae especially when there was a blind item at a Chinese website that seemed to pertain to Joori. Dara thought Donghae was probably at the cabin around this time to get away from all the news. She texted Donghae and told him she hoped he was okay. He called her back.

Donghae: I'm okay, how about you?

Dara: I'm fine...Donghae, I'm sorry for thinking you are just like my ex, I should have given you the benefit of the doubt.

Donghae: Dara, you don't know how that makes me feel..

Dara: Relieved? 

Donghae: Yes, and eager. I can't wait to see you.

Dara: Why don't you come over?

Donghae: Right now? Are you sure?

Dara: Yes, it's not too late, is it?

Donghae: No of course not. Did you eat dinner already?

Dara: I can heat up something later

Donghae: I'll bring food. I'm on my way.

Donghae arrived a little after 8PM.

Dara: Do you think people will talk if someone recognized you?

Donghae: They can talk all they want, I don't care.

Dara: Easier said than done

Donghae: Dara, I'm sorry to have made you think that I care about what happens to my career because I chose to stay silent about that contract thing. It may have taken me a while to realize what's important but I fully intend to make it up to you no matter how long it takes.

Dara: Donghae, I understand now. I heard about what happened. And I am not without fault too.

Donghae: I wish we could start over

Dara: No, we don't have to, the things we've been through will make our relationship stronger

Donghae: Wait, so does that mean?

Dara: Wait here, let me get something.

Dara brought back the stuffed toy from that scene they had filmed some time ago.

Dongha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter