Chapter 5

I Choose You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara got an offer to play lead in drama with an actor from the same company as her and Ji Eun. Ji Hyun Bung has been a lead actor in most of the rom coms recently and Dara hoped it will help her career to be paired up with him. She got so busy she did not realize the months went by without her being able to have a meal together with her family or a drink with friends. She just found out what it was like to be lead actress, with interviews and photo shoots in between shooting schedules. She did not bond with her new colleagues compared to her previous cast mates probably because she rarely had the chance to socialize. She was memorizing her lines all the time, between takes and on the drive to and from work. There was one person who was extremely helpful to her though. It was her co-star. He was extremely attentive to her and even makes the time to practice their lines together. 

 

Hyun Bung: (Bringing Dara coffee after he went on break) Here's your latte. Is there anything else I can get you? 

 

Dara: No, thank you. You have done so much for me already. Really, thank you.

 

Hyun Bung: I'm happy with whatever makes you happy.

 

Dara: (Looking him in the eye and silently realizing) Does he have a thing for me? Was that a come on?

 

Hyun Bung: (Smiling) I wish you'd stare at me more often, I love your eyes

 

Dara: Hyun, I...

 

Hyun Bung: I know, you're just starting your career and you were probably told not to get into one, but do you think I've been single all this time? Just because you've never heard anything about it, doesn't mean my dating life is non-existent

 

Dara: I don't want to get into a relationship with someone I work with.

 

Hyun Bung: Okay, that was the quickest time I've been rejecte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter