Nothing

Meant to Be.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
    “If this isn’t love, then there’s no love in the world.”

 

It’s been years since their graduation. Being the top-ranked employees in their respective companies. They also moved into a larger apartment, in fact, it’s a penthouse. Both couples getting used to the domestic couple life. It may have sounded simple. But in life, there’s no constant variable. Even for each daily task, there will always be a slight variation to it. And that’s what makes Seungwan’s and Joohyun’s life enjoyable each passing day. Because each day is different. There’s always a surprise.

 

However, there will be one question that is always constant to them. A question that is most frequently asked by onlookers. Asked by friends and families.

“When is the wedding happening?”

 

 

They were just chillin’ in the house, in their casual tracksuits with the red wine placed on the coffee table. What’s another better way to relax after a long week at work than lazying around the house with your loved one?

“Hyun, you know what I’ve just realized?” “What is it?”

“Why do we have the red wine out so early when it’s just the middle of the day?”

“To set the mood silly.” Joohyun playfully poked Seungwan’s nose.

“For what? For Super Mario?” Seungwan asked amusedly at the way her beloved answered her. “Heck yea. I’m gonna make you drunk so that I would win!” She did an “in-your-face” gesture.

“Oh yea!?! Prepare your for me to be kicked.”

 

GAH

 

“How am I losing this even after 5 rounds.”

“That’s what you get for bragging! Now I get to pick what we watch later.”

 

 

“The Notebook again Hyun? You really never get old of this.”

“Wha- It’s a classic.”

After the peak of the movie.

“It’s so stupid.”

“Says the person bawling her eyes right now.” Seungwan indeed was bawling right now onto a tissue.

“You’re no better either.” Joohyun, on the other hand, was clutching onto Seungwan’s arm and hugging a pillow at the same time.

As both of them were sobbing throughout the finale of the movie, heads were placed side by side with each other. “Promise me that when I become old and haggard, you would read my diary to me so that I won’t forget you, Wan.”

“Don’t jinx yourself like that Hyun. And you'll always look beautiful to me no matter how old you are. But I will read it for you whenever you want me to.”

 

 

Seungwan’s POV

 

Tracksuits and red wine. Playfully bickering around like children. We’ll be playing Nintendo, and I’ll always be boasting about my skills. That wasn’t wrong though. I do win against the others, but not with you. That’s because you’ll be watching the TV, while I’m right here watching you. There are not many people I’d honestly say I don’t mind losing to. But I guess you’re the only one I can’t win against.

 

With all these dumb conversations, we lose track of time eventually. Have I ever told you lately that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter