right here

Meant to Be.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Seungwan’s POV

 

 

When the three of us got our results, we were overjoyed about studying at the same university. Mostly me being thrilled that I could be with you again, in a new environment. I hope that things would go well between the two of us. I won’t make the same mistake again. The first step in going to a new place would be to find a living space. Sooyoung and Seulgi are both going to stay in the dorms, maybe I should follow them.

 

 

When I told the news to my parents, they were elated and immediately told Uncle and Auntie Bae about it too. They even shushed me when I brought up the news that I wanted to share a dormitory with two of my besties. I wonder why? They told me to use the apartment complex that Uncle Bae owns for more security. My parents are such worrywarts. Oh well, the first thing on the list is down. The next thing to do would be to pack my things and leave the place that I call home.

 

 

On the day I left for my new accommodation, I found out that you only lived a door away from mine. What is this? A blessing in disguise? No wonder my mom was adamant about me moving here. Thank you, Mom, for pushing me to stay here. Now I get to see you every day, I hoped. Do I sound like a creep, I hoped not?

 

 

Life in university is indeed tough. I am glad I have you as my senior. You made my days brighter and pulled me out from the depths of hell. Thank you for taking care of me when I haven’t even been doing it myself. Have I ever told you that the coffee you make for me is always the best? If I had it my way, you would be the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me. You’re the coffee that I need in the morning. Your hazel brown eyes are the ones I desire when I wake up. It makes me feel so nice. And that is why I just want to let you know how grateful I am for you to be here with me. I know that you don’t do the same thing for other people. But I just want to be sure. So, if you really love me, will you say something?

 

 

I’m sorry that I have a lot to do and couldn’t be with you lately. My club suddenly wanted to do an activity together, as bonding with clubmates. Also, this was a perfect moment to showcase my skills to everyone, and to you. I wanted to perform a song for you. Out of nowhere, Moonbyul sunbae came up to me to tell me that we’ll be performing a song together. She even told me her plans to confess to Yongsun sunbae, which was supposed to be a secret. I kept the secret with all my might. Helping Moonbyul sunbae with Yongsun sunbae was easy if the only thing I need to do was sing the song. But because I really wanted to help my two beloved sunbaes together, I decided to play matchmaker. I tried to know what Yongsun sunbae really likes by talking to her on a daily basis, building a friendship. It's nice to have a new friend anyway. With this collaboration, I was glad that I still get to pick the song. Luckily, the song I chose fits the vibe that sunbae was going for, after all, I chose the song while thinking of you.

 

 

The awaited day, I felt giddy. It was the long-awaited day. I hope nothing goes wrong this time. I was really nervous when I went up on stage. Even after numerous times performing on stage, I was still unease with all the pairs of eyes looking at me. But when I see your pair of eyes, I calmed down. I found peace in your eyes. I started my performance with the song that reminds me of you. Singing the song while staring at you. Would you come here? I smiled to myself secretly hoping you would come to my side. As I walked down from the stage, I really wanted to walk towards you. But I had to help Moonbyul sunbae first. So, I stopped in my tracks and held out my hand towards Yongsun sunbae as part of the performance to guide her towards Moonbyul sunbae. Escorting Yongsun sunbae towards Moonbyul sunbae made me think, would I successfully confess to you? Looking at the two made me happy as well. Would I be overjoyed like this too? I tilted my head towards the audience, trying to catch a glimpse of you. But you we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter