Chapter 9

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9

 

Wendy

 

When Irene said she’ll call me, I never thought she’ll call me almost every hour. And surprisingly, she did not mind it at all. Irene was so giddy telling her what she’s been doing for the day but she got super excited when she told her that her debut now has a date.

 

“5 months Wendy! I’ll debut in 5 months! I can’t believe it.” Irene said to Wendy the minute she answers her call.

 

“Congratulations! I’m so happy for you, Unnie!”

 

“Thank you! I really want to see you right now.” Irene said.

 

“Hmm. How about tonight? We can have dinner to celebrate.” Wendy suggested.

 

“Great! Tonight, will be our first date then.”

 

“Date? Oh. Yeah. This could be our first date.” Wendy was caught off guard yet again with the older girl’s candidness but what does she expect. It’s Irene we are talking about.

 

“Perfect! I’ll organize this and will send you the details.”

 

“Are you sure? I can do it. I don’t have anything to do anyway.”

 

“No. It’s fine. I want to do it.” Irene answered and she can hear the excitement on her voice.

 

“Ok. See you later then.”

 

“See you. Bye.”

 

 

 

 

When Wendy entered the restaurant, she was greeted by the waiter and escorted her to the second floor. Then she saw Irene standing in the corner holding a bouquet of flower.

 

“Hi.” Irene said and kissed her casually on the cheek then handed the flower to Wendy.

 

“Thank you. This is beautiful but I thought we are celebrating your debut date? Why are you giving me flowers?”

 

“We are. But I also told you that this is our first date so I wanted it to be romantic and special.”

 

“Oh. Thank you. I like it” Wendy said shyly as blush spreads through her face and she tried to hide it by smelling the flowers.

 

“Do you know what purple lilac means?” Irene asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter