Chapter 10

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

4 years have passed and so much had happened to Wendy’s life. She graduated as Summa Laude in Seoul University and currently working at SM Entertainment as one of the Director. She is directly reporting to her father, Lee Man Soo, CEO, and these times made their relationship stronger. True, they are mostly talking about the company and their artists but this became their bond. She knows that she will take over the company once he retires but for now, she’s enjoying it.

 

Everyone in the company, even her father knows that she’s dating their most popular solo artist, Irene. Her father knew what happened to her past relationship and how it affected her and when she told him that she’s seeing Irene, he instantly approved their relationship.

 

“Everything that makes you happy Wendy, I’m all for it. I’m just right here beside you and supporting you all the way.” Her father said and she can’t help but be proud and be happy that she is his father’s daughter.

 

But that night was a nightmare to Irene. She was so clumsy and unorganized throughout the dinner. From spilling her wine on the table to suddenly blurting out jokes and even dropping her utensils so many times.

 

“Wendy, how can I be calm when not only he’s the father of my girlfriend but also my big boss?

 

What if I do something wrong? What if he doesn’t approve us? God, Wendy. There are so many scenarios in my head right now where I sabotage this dinner!” Irene said with panic and dread in her voice.

 

It was fun to see her like that as oppose to her confident and intimidating personality. And up until this day she still uses that night to tease Irene.

 

Wendy might not be a celebrity, but she was still considered as a public figure being the Director and the heir of SM entertainment and the daughter of the late korean superstar, Son Sun Young.

 

When they announced their relationship, it was all over the entertainment news headline for more than a week. It was really controversial considering Irene was on the peak of her career when she decided to come out to the public and announce their relationship.
 

She did not agree to it at first as it might compromise Irene’s career but the star convinced her otherwise. They did get bashed and some of Irene’s avid fans threatened to boycott her upcoming concert and other projects. But thankfully, it was all just a phase and they eventually approved their relationship. Now, they are one of the most loved couple in the industry.

 

Irene then became more popular not only in Korea but reached to South East Asia and now she’s being recognized around the world. And she’s a big part of this success as all of Irene’s hit songs was her composition. She really can’t deny how much she loved creating music and sharing it to people.

 

 

Rosé

 

It’s been 2 weeks since Rosé came back to Korea and she finally settled everything. Her new apartment and managing their business remotely, ofcourse with the help of her mother who has been on remission for 2 years.

 

Now all she needs to do is to get a courage to meet Wendy and their friends and fix everything. She tried calling Wendy and Seulgi’s number but it looks like they changed their number. Thankfully she was able to reac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter