Chapter 2

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rosé’s POV

 

Weeks have passed and they still haven’t had any interaction. During those weeks, Rosé developed a huge infatuation with Wendy and she decided to make a move first. She’s trying to think of something to make Wendy notice her but all her ideas are so obvious that she did not even bother to do it.

 

Even with the lack of interaction from each other, she learned a lot of things about her. Apparently, Wendy only has 1 friend, Seulgi. And they are both very aloof with other people. However, that did not change the fact that they both love music so they are both part of their school’s music club. And not only Wendy’s the only daughter of Lee Man Soo who owns SN entertainment but she also has a voice to die for and very smart.

 

Aside from her family background there’s something about Wendy’s aura that I can’t describe. When you look at her you can’t help but feel intimated and scared by her. But that’s not the only thing that I noticed about her. If you look at her longer and more intently, you will notice the sadness in her eyes. The only time I see her genuinely smiling is when she’s with Seulgi and when they are both singing.

 

“Rosé, she’s coming” Lisa called her and suddenly interrupting her thoughts about Wendy. Lisa is her closest friend in the school and she knows how much she’s interested at Wendy but Lisa herself is scared of Wendy so she can’t help her to get close with Wendy.

 

Rosé hurriedly sit on her chair and did the most dumbest thing she could ever done. When Wendy was about to pass on her desk, she “accidentally” dropped her notebook and it dropped on Wendy’s foot. However, it totally backfired as her notebook stops on a page with a scribble full of Wendy’s name.

 

“Oh my God!” she shouted while she tried to pick up her notebook as fast as she could. Damn it, Rosé! Can’t you be more obvious. She silently scolded herself.

 

She can’t see her face right now but she’s aware that she’s blushing considering how hot her face feels at the moment. She slowly looked at Wendy and she’s sure she saw a hint of smile on her face until she went back to her usual poker face and just went straight to her desk.

 

No matter how humiliating it is, Rosé take advantage of this situation to talk to Wendy. She ripped a piece of paper on her notebook and wrote “I’m sorry about earlier”. She crumpled the paper and sneakily put it on Wendy’s armchair. Wendy open the crumpled paper and wrote something on it after reading then she subtly threw it on her direction.

 

She picked up the paper and read Wendy’s response. “Don’t worry about it”.

Rosé can’t help but smile on Wendy’s response. She really needs to do something or she will lose the momentum.

 

She decided to write her a message again “Can I have your number?” No no no. That’s too fast and too direct. She might think of me as a creep. She scratched it and write “Do you want to sit with us in the cafeteria on lunchbreak?” No no no. Still too fast she might reject me right away if I tell her this. Besides Wendy and Seulgi already have a table for themselves that no one dared to sit.

 

Hmmm. Think of something Rosé. She got another piece of paper and decided to just write “Can I talk to you later after school?”. She crumpled it again and gave it to Wendy.

 

She saw Wendy opened the crumpled paper and she knew that she read it but Wendy did nothing. Then after several minutes she saw Wendy write on the paper. Those several minutes that she waited feels like forever. She then realized that her heart is beating so fast with the anticipation.

 

Wendy finally gave back the paper to Rose but it’s Rose’s turn now to stare on the paper. She is so nervous to see what’s inside the paper but she finally gathered all her strength to open it and what’s written on the paper consists of only 2 letters but those 2 letters made her so happy and excited.

 

“OK” she read again.

 

Wendy’s POV

 

Italic = Flashbacks

 

Wendy can’t help but be excited to go to school every day ever since Rosé transferred to their school. No matter how hard she tried to ignore her she really can’t help but admire Rosé’s beauty. But that’s not just that. Her personality is what made her drawn to her even more. She’s very respectful to all of our teacher and very kind to the other student even if she’s rejecting all their

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter