Chapter 7

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After 6 months…

 

“Wendy! You’ve been like this for 6 months! You need to gather your s together. I know how badly hurt you are right now but I think it is time to move on. Rosé left you and you have to accept that!”

 

"I can’t tolerate this anymore. You need to eat and go outside. Look at you. You’re so thin! This is not healthy Wendy. Please." Seulgi pleaded with tears on her eyes and voice with desperation.

 

Wendy still can’t believe that it’s already been 6 months since Rosé left her as the pain still feels like it’s yesterday. They have been together for 3 years. They had plans for each other. They already planned their future. She really thought that Rosé is the one but I guess the feeling is not mutual as Rosé left her just like that.

 

“Seulgi” she called Seulgi crying. Seulgi quickly ran to her and hugged her tightly.

 

“I know, Wendy. I know.” Seulgi said caressing Wendy’s back.

 

“Why did she leave me? Did I do something wrong because if I did, I will fix it.” Seulgi shake her head even though Wendy can’t see her.

 

“I love her so much, Seulgi it hurts. It still hurts.” Wendy now sobbing.

 

“I’m so sorry. I know how much she means to you and I know you are still hurting but you have to move on. It pains me to see you like this.” Seulgi looked into her with worried eyes.

 

Wendy cried her eyes out and she let out all the pain and pent-up anger she felt and told herself that this will be the last time she will cry for Rosé. She will get over this and move on. For her friends and her dad. And more importantly, for herself.

 

 

It’s been a month since Wendy and Seulgi talked. After that day, Wendy tried everything just to get her mind off of Rosé. She started living her life again and she found a new hobby. She started watching cooking and baking shows on Youtube and then she tries it on her own. She always asks Seulgi to taste it and the latter obviously loves it because she devours everything Wendy cooks for her.

 

 

Wendy’s busy preparing all the ingredients to make carrot cake when she heard someone opened her door. She instantly knew it was Seulgi as she’s the only one who has a key to her place. Seulgi walked inside and went straight to the kitchen where she saw Wendy.

 

“Yah Wendy. What are you making this time?”

 

“Carrot cake” she responded while she's busy manually grating a carrot.

 

“As much as I love to eat carrot cake right now, I need to get out of the house and get some fresh air. Or polluted air rather.” Seulgi said

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“So, Lisa asked us to go to Club21 and she wants us to meet her friends.”

 

“I don’t know Seulgi. I don’t think I’m ready to go out right now and meet people.” Wendy said clearly not interested

 

“On the contrary, I think this is what you need right now. You need to let loose and get wild sometimes. Let’s have some fun. Lisa said she’ll introduce us to her new friends.”

 

It’s been a while since she saw Lisa ever since Rosé left her. Lisa felt guilty towards her and she honestly don’t have any ill feeling towards Lisa. Even though Rosé and Lisa are more closer than her, they were still best friends. Now that she thinks about it, she really missed Lisa too.

 

“Ok fine. I’ll go with you. But only because I missed Lisa and I want to see her.”

 

“Yaay!” Seulgi cheered happily while jumping like a kid who just a received a candy.

 

She just shakes her head and smiles at her friend.

 

At the bar

 

When Wendy heard the loud noise coming from the bar and smelled the cigarette, she instantly regretted her decision.

 

“Seulgi can I still back out? I don’t think this is a good idea.” Wendy said trying to convince her friend to just go home.

 

“No!” Seulgi said firmly. “We are already here besides, you said you missed Lisa.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter