Chapter 1

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been a month since Rosé left Australia and finally convinced her mother to go to Korea to study. It’s been her dream to go to Korea and experience living in her home country. But more than that, she wanted her freedom. Her mother basically planned everything for her up to her future. She studied in a prestigious all girl school picked by her mother and forced her to join in almost every curricular activity that her mother wants. Be it ballet class, piano & violin lesson and other things. Her mother also wanted her to go to Harvard and once she graduated, she wants Rose to take over their business. Just thinking about it makes her uncomfortable and want to vomit. She dont think she can handle that big of a responsibility.

 

 

When she arrived in Korea she stayed in a hotel for a week until she found a cozy apartment that is close to her new school and is perfect for her. She also hired someone to furnish her apartment and now she’s finally satisfied with the result. The whole month has been very busy for her but it’s the best month of her life. She finally had freedom. All the decision that she made was solely her idea and without her mom telling her what to do and what not to do.

 

“FREEDOM!” She shouted as she slumped on her bed with a smile on her face. She checked the time and saw that it’s already midnight. She really needs to sleep now as tomorrow is her first day at school.

 

This is it. Rose is standing next to Teacher Kim as they are about enter the classroom.

 

“Ok Class. Please be seated and pay attention as you have a new classmate as of today.” Teacher Kim said as he walked past her and went inside the room.

 

“Come in, Rosé. Introduce yourself” Teacher Kim said. Rosé shyly entered the room and stand in front of the class.

 

“Hi Everyone. My name is Rosé Park. I came from Australia and recently moved back here in Korea. Nice to meet you all!” Rosé introduce herself with her aussie accent that garners an appl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter