Chapter 11

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11

 

Wendy is staring at Irene’s peacefully asleep face when the older girl suddenly smiles.

 

“How long do you intend to stare at me and watch me sleep?” Irene asked.

 

“Until we are grey and old?” Wendy said smiling.

 

“Damn, Wendy. Why are you always so greasy in the morning?”

 

“I am not greasy! I am just smooth.” Wendy laughed, evidently embarrassed at what she just said.

 

“Says who?” Irene asked.

 

“Says you. Last night specifically.” Now is Irene’s turn to be embarrassed. She soon covers her face, but already too late, as Wendy sees the blush extending over her face.

 

“Come here,” Wendy says while she takes Irene's hands off her face.

 

“You really are so pretty. I can stare at you all day.”

 

“Not complaining here.” Irene said as she moves closer and uses Wendy's arms as her pillow and squeezes her into her arms. Wendy sighs with contentment as she hugs Irene back.

 

“I love you.” Wendy said. She has been very vocal with what she feels with Irene. She basically learned from her previous relationship that showing someone that you love her is not enough. You need to say it and be vocal about it as well. Sometimes she wonders if that’s the reason why Rosé decided to leave her.

 

“Hey. What are you thinking? You looked so serious there.” Irene curiously asks.

 

“Hmm? Oh. Uhmm. Nothing. I just thought of something.” What the hell, Wendy. Why did you even think about her? You’ve been fine all this time. Wendy silently scolds herself when her phone suddenly rings.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Hi Wendy. Good morning. Sorry to disturb you this early.”

 

“Hi Lisa. No worries. I’m up anyway. What made you call me this early, though?”

 

“Actually, I have something important to tell you.”

 

“What is it about?”

 

“It’s about Rosé.”

 

“What?” Wendy asks surprised. That caught her off guard especially when she just thought about her minutes ago.

 

“Wendy, she’s back.”

 

“What do you mean she’s back?”

 

“Rosé is here in Korea. She called me yesterday and said that she wants to talk to you.”

 

Wendy didn’t know what to say. She was silent for few seconds when she heard Lisa talk again.

 

“Wendy? Are you there?”

 

“Yes. Yes, I’m still here.” Wendy finally answer.

 

“Sorry, Wendy. I don’t know what to say to you. She said she really wants to talk to you and I just can’t blatantly say no to her. You know, she’s still my best friend.”

 

“Lisa, don’t apologize. I understand. I honestly don’t know what to say though.”

 

“You don’t have to meet her, Wendy. I already told her that you’re with s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter