Chapter 5

It has to be you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Authors note: This chapter is full of fluff that I even cringe reading it. Haha. I hope you guys like it. Again, I would like to hear your thoughts about this so please comment, upvote and subscribe. But most importantly, thank you for reading this story. You are all awesome!

 

Wendy, Rosé, Lisa and Seulgi are now hanging out in starbucks taking their time as it’s finally weekend.

 

“I love this week. Can you believe we don’t have an assignment in any of our subjects?” Lisa said happily.

 

“Yah! Don’t jinx it. If next week we have a lot of homework I am going to blame you for it.” Seulgi warned Lisa.

 

“What’s wrong with what I said? I am just saying that I am happy that we don’t have homework!”

 

“Hey. Stop it you two!” Wendy said.

 

This has been a new norm. Lisa and Seulgi arguing on every little thing but then after few minutes you’ll see them giggling and having fun. They are literally kids and Rosé and Wendy are the “mature/adult” one.

 

“Do you guys want to go to my place since it’s a weekend? We can binge watch Friends or something. You can sleep over. I have few extra pajamas that you all can use.” Rosé said

 

“Hmm. I’m good with that. I’ll just call my dad to let him know that I’ll sleep over at my friend’s house.” Wendy said.

 

“I like—"

 

“I don’t think we can. I’m actually not feeling well right now and Lisa said earlier that she has plans this weekend. Right Lisa?” Seulgi said interrupting Lisa.

 

“I did? Oh yeah. I remember now. I have stuff to do. Family stuff.” Lisa said with a lame excuse when she finally understands what Seulgi did.

 

“Are you sure? We can postpone it next week if you like?” Wendy said

 

“No. We’re good. We’ll join next time.”

 

“Is that ok, Rosé. I mean we don’t have to if it’s just the two of us.”

 

“I actually like that.” Rosé said smiling to Wendy. She knew what Seulgi and Lisa did and she have to thank them on Monday for this.

 

When Lisa and Seulgi finally hail a cab, Wendy and Rosé was left alone on the side of the street standing while looking on different direction. It’s funny how Rosé realized that this is the first time they are left alone. They are usually with Seulgi and Lisa and now all of a sudden, the awkwardness came back like the first time they talked in their school gym. How are they going to survive for 2 days with just the two of them?

 

“Should we go now?” Rosé said breaking the silence.

 

“Yes. Sure.”

 

“Let’s just walk since it just 15 minutes from here. If that’s okay with you?”

 

“Yes. I actually prefer walking.”

 

They are walking silently side by side when Rose felt their hand brushed each other. Rose lets out a small gasp every time their hands brushed. Wendy has been very forward lately but that doesn’t mean Rosé is unaffected and immune to all of her actions. The slightest touch and simplest gestures have such an overwhelming effect on her. It still brings butterfly in her stomach. It still makes her knees weak. It still makes her heart beat like crazy.

 

“Hey. Should we walk faster? I can feel that your hands are cold.” Wendy asked her with concern on her voice.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter