Kicking

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun lost all her bras from the 13th week of pregnancy on.

Upset, the accountant cried in her room saying she had become a hipoppotamus and Moonbyul heard her saying that to Hyejin.

The business woman knocked on the door, which was actually open and the two friends observed her with curiosity.

_____ Hey girls, sorry to interfere...It's just...I overhead what you were saying and I gotta say this is nonsense. It's normal to lose clothes from this moment on. Especially underwear. I can tell. I've been there. Although I have small s, I looked like a cow. And I felt like a dinossaur. The hormones mess with our perceptions. 

_____ No, but really... Look at these! They are about to explode. I don't even wanna imagine when the milk...

Yongsun had grabbed her s from below and squeezed them up, making the blonde blush.

Clearing , the ceo suggested:

_____ Why don't you two come shopping with me? We can get you comfortable clothes for the next 2 months and then we buy more according to the necessity.

_____ Are you insinuating that I am gonna be huge? That I am gonna keep having gigantic ?_____ Yongsun grabbed Moonbyul by the colar and she looked really scary.

Holding the brunette's hand with tenderness and using her softest tone, the handsome woman responded:

_____ Actually you are keeping a very healthy weight for someone who just entered the 4th month. Your body fat percentage is not high. Don't worry, you are stunning.

_____ Liar...._____ The dark-haired girl pouted but opened a smile.

______ I am not....There are lots of mirrors in this house. You just gotta look at yourself.

Hyejin shook her head when she saw the way those two were looking at each other.There was an obvious attraction and it was mutual.

_____ I can't look at myself.

_____ So I'll keep looking at you, admiring every inch of your beauty and making sure you listen to me. Now let me grab one of my shirts for you and we can go to the mall._____ Moonbyul winked charmingly.

The pregnant girl felt her heart accelarating and she just nodded in agreement because she got no words.

Hyejin faked a cough and Yongsun glanced at her best friend with an annoyed expression:

_____ Whaaat, Anh Hyejin?

_____ Nothing...._____ The younger one shrugged while sticking her tongue out.

_____ Hmph!_____ The accountant went to the bathroom to wash her face and put on some foundation under her eyes to show a less exhausted appearance.

____ x ____

The brunette's belly started really showing on the 20th week of pregnancy. And Moonbyul, who had been doing her best to spend most of the time at home, remembered something about her own experience and dropped by Yongsun's room at night.

The accountant was watching tv in bed while eating strawberries and she was wearing just a light and tranparent nightgown.

Knocking on the door, Moonbyul got inside with a shy smile and said:

_____ Yong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter