Upper class

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The future heiress of Moon corp was only 8 years old and those who were not familiar with the child might think that Yoonah was like any other kid, which was far from reality.

The little girl was the only child of Moon Byul-Yi, the third richest woman in South Korea with Rupert Spencer, a millionaire from England.

The couple had gotten married due to an arrangement made between their parents and the deal was that they ought to have an heir and some of their companies were merged.

After the child was born, the duo remained married for 2 more years and then got an amicable divorce.

Spencer went back to England but he would come to Korea once a month to spend the weekend with his daughter. And after she turned 5, the little girl would go visit the father's family twice a year.

Yoonah was being educated to take over her parents' business once she became an adult and they decided she was ready. So the child could already speak 3 languages at the age of 8.

Despite going under a strong academic education since she was 3 when a tutor was already teaching the child to write, Yoonah had always been spoiled by both families and everybody else who crossed her path and she was not only able but encouraged to enjoy things someone her age should.

Moon Byul-Yi could be seen as a cold businesswoman but she had never put her career as a priority.

The CEO didn't spend a day apart from her daughter. Except when the child would go visit the father's relatives. And even on those occasions, the woman tried to be present as much as possible.

James was a nice father figure too and he surprised many people by showing that British people were as affectionate as anyone can be. 

At the age of 6, Yoonah told both her parents that she would enjoy having a sibling and they had to explain that this would not be possible because they were not a couple anymore. 

The child listened quietly and didn't complain. 

The duo felt relieved that their daughter didn't act like a spoiled brat even though they all pampered her too much.

The few moments that Yoonah showed some traces of arrogance were related to comments she considered ignorant or when someone tried to interfere with her fashion.

The child was blonde and had gray eyes that she got from her father. Other than that, Yoonah was a younger version of her mother.

The Asian shape of her eyes, the small triangle mouth, and the delicate jawline and nose made her look like a princess.

But a princess who liked to wear modern suits and expensive fashion designer outfits in general.

That child was fully aware that she was part of the upper class and she knew how to take advantage of it.

On her 8th birthday, Yoonah had a serious talk with her mother.

The woman got taken aback when the future heiress of Moon corp declared with her perfect English and her British accent:

____ Mother, I need a sibling.

____ Sweetie....haven't we told you about the divorce?____ The sophisticated CEO shook her head with some annoyance.

_____ Yes, mother. But I have been thinking. You don't need my father to have a baby. There are banks with donors. We just need to invest in a good clinic that will check DNA issues.____ The 8-year-old presented her idea like a businesswoman in a meeting

Moonbyul, as the 26-year-old heiress was called in the business world, sighed deeply before gathering strength to confess something.

____ Baby, I had some difficulties during your pregnancy. Although we never mentioned it, I almost died. Mom can't carry anot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter