A especial visit

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had entered her 22nd week of pregnancy and she was now very in love with  herself.

Hyejin went to the Moon's house and found her best friend totally in the bedroom admiring her belly in front of the mirror.

_____ Wow! What a goddess!____ The younger one said with a smile.

_____ I know, right? I feel so powerful. Look at these thighs. And my s are so perfectly round. No plastic could do that.

_____ Hahahhaha It's great to see the low self-esteem is gone and now you are really feeling yourself.

_____ If I was just feeling myself would be great...

_____ Why? What is it?

Someone knocked on the door and the accountant didn't even think of covering herself.

Wheein showed up and said;

_____ Hi, I came to see how you are doing. Oops, sorry....

_____ We are all girls. Come inside, Wheein.____ The pregnant responded without any worries.

Moonbyul's best friend and employee closed the door behind her and greeted Hyejin with a bow amd a smile.

_____ So...how are you? Do you need anything, Yongsun?

_____ I am fine. Well....let's see....It feels like my has become huge even though it is the same size. I am always and wet now. But I don't think any of you can help.____ Yongsun said and laughed in the end.

_____ Hehehehehe Are you sure the wetness is not just you peeing a bit? I mean...the baby pressing the bladder all the time._____ Hyejin suggested.

_____ No, Hyejin-ah. I know the difference between pee and having natural lube. I even have dreams and wake up all sticky._____ The brunette rolled her eyes.

_____ I heard some women get huge increase of libido during pregnancy. Have you tried pleasing yourself?____ The business woman spoke freely.

_____ Urgh...It's so uncomfortable to e with the belly on the way...

Hyejin suddenly got curious:

_____ By the way, you haven't dated in a long time. Who is coming to rescue in your dreams.

_____ Erm....____ Yongsun looked at Wheein with an awkward expression.

_____ What? Me?_____ The girl laughed jokingly.

_____ No....Someone you know. It's embarrassing.

_____ Don't be silly. You are pregnant. You can't choose who will wake your drive. Spit it out. I'll tell no one.

Inhaling and exhaling, the dark-haired young woman confessed and blushed:

_____ It's...Byul-yi. I don't know what is going on. These hormones are messing with me day and night. Either I am dreaming that she is...ing me or my is clentching when I listen to her voice.

Hyejin and Wheein exchanged a funny look and had to make a huge effort not to laugh.

_____ Well, I've never been pregnant but my sister said she was always wet and feelings like ing the father of her son. Some women lose libido while others get in double.

Sighing, Yongsun commented:

_____ This is ing crazy and embarrassing. I am not even into girls....

_____ She is very protective over you and gentle. Plus, she is the mother of the baby you are carrying. I guess it's natural that your instincts go a bit insane towards her._____ Wheein tried to make the accountant feel calmer.

In that moment, Yoonah got inside the bedroom with shiny eyes and excitment:

_____ Unnie, unnie! Please, come with me. My father is here to visit. I really want that you two meet.

_____ Oh...okay. Just give me a minute._____ The adult felt worried for being in front of the child.

_____ Let me help you, unnie._____ The eigjht-year-old picked Yongsun's kimono and helped the pregnant put on 

Then the girl held Yongsun's hand and took her to the living room and the other 2 adults followed them.

Yongsun saw Yoonah's father sitting on the couch while the British man was talking to his ex wife.

The former couple was full of smiles and the guy had his hand on Moonbyul's knee.

The pregnant woman clenched her teeth and breathed heavily, which was noticed by Wheein and Hyejin.

Yoonah interrupted her parents' talk and said:

_____ Father, this is our dear friend Kim Yongsun. She is carrying my sibling.

The male lifted his head and gave the accountant a charismatic smile while saying:

_____ Oh, hello Ms Kim. It's a pleasure to meet you.

_____ Likewise._____ The pregnant mumbled.

Moonbyul stood up and dragged the girl to the armchair, making her sit and adjusted the cushions behind he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter