Big love

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoonah had dreamed with a sibling for so long that the little girl was on cloud nine.

Although U-Jin had an extremely competent and tender nanny, his older sister wanted to take part in everything.

Someone might think that an 9-year-old child shouldn't bathe or carry a baby in her arms .but Moonbyul and Yongsun encouraged their daughter since U-Jin was born.

The couple obviously supervised Yoonah during the first months and asked her to avoid stairs or uneven surfaces.

Other than that, the British-Korean girl had learned to change diapers and feed the baby among other things.

U-Jin had given his first steps in front of the blonde girl and his first word was noona, which she bragged about for months, and the mothers smiled proudly.

Although the little boy spent a lot of time with Moonbyul and Yongsun at the office, Yoonah asked the couple to let him home a couple of days so she could play with her brother.

The baby boy was in love with his sister as much as she was in love with him.

U-Jin would make cute noises and start clapping his tiny hands every time Yoonah showed up.

The British-Korean girl had heart eyes for the baby and her mothers noticed how she was calmer and more patient with James too.

When the boy turned 1-year-old, Yoonah took Yongsun by surprise during a conversation.

The brunette was in the pool teaching her son how to swim and the smart and cute girl was playing with Moonbyul.

At that moment, the CEO heard her phone ringing and had to answer. So the blonde girl jumped inside the pool and observed the accountant with a smile on her face.

_____ Mom, I know U-jin was not part of your plans. Have you thought of having another baby though? _____ The blonde girl asked all of a sudden.

_____ Omo! Why this question out of the blue? 

_____ Just curious._____ Yoonah grinned.

The gorgeous woman thought about the question carefully before responding:

_____ To be honest, I have. Although I didn't think I was ready to become a mother, the whole pregnancy was a positive surprise for me. Then you woke my maternal instincts and your brother made me feel like the happiest person on Earth. So...yes, I'd like to have another one. But it may be too soon now.

_____ I'm glad we've become a family, mom. Your presence made my life even better. My mother is happy as I ever saw before.____ The 9-year-old confessed and smiled.

Tearing up, Yongsun took U-jin from the swimming position and pulled him to her arms while telling Yoonah:

_____ Come here, baby.

The child obeyed and they hugged, making the boy start giggling.

Moonbyul went back to the pool and smiled all soft when she saw the reason for her joy exchanging affection.

U-jin released a high-pitched scream full of excitement because of his other mom and the blonde carefully pulled him out of the pool and gave him little bites.

Yoonah observed the look filled with happiness and love in Yongsun's face and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter