Speechless

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long silence, Kim Yongsun started laughing to the point tears rolled down her cheeks.

The eight-year-old child lifted her eyebrow but waited until the adult calmed down.

_____ You almost caught me. This is such a good prank! You are so talented! But please, tell me where your mother is. I don't quite understand though. I suppose this is a test to check my level of tolerance to jokes.

The blonde and fancy little girl shrugged and responded:

_____ My mother is a very busy woman. This is not a joke. I am looking for someone to carry my baby brother or sister because my mother had a health problem when she was pregnant. By the way, do you know if your reproductive organs are okay?

_____ What? I...think so....____ Yongsun was confused again.

_____ Do you smoke? Or drink alcohol?

_____ No....

_____ And...I'm sorry if this is too much but....do you have a boyfriend? Or girlfriend?

The accountant's jaw dropped and she had no reaction at first.

_____ No. But....why????

_____ It's nothing wrong if you have. It is just...easier if you don't because a partner might not agree with the idea. And I expect that my sibling can grow inside of you peacefully.____ Yoonah smiled.

_____ Erm....this is too crazy. Or creepy. I am sorry but I came here looking for a job.

_____ And I am trying to hire you. I rejected all the candidates because I liked you.____ The little girl stood up and poured Yongsun some water.

_____ Why me?

_____ You passed a good impression. I mean...a good vibe. All the others were trying to please me because of money and said yes immediately.

_____ Here you go. There are people willing to take part in this crazy situation but I'm not. Thank you so much. Good luck with your sibling.

_____ But Miss Kim...Please don't go. Let's discuss more the issue. I am willing to help you in many ways. _____ The kid's eyes were finally showing her real age instead of an experienced woman in a tiny body.

_____ Thank you very much but I am not interested. Goodbye.

The 26-year-old accountant averted her eyes because she was almost melting due to Yoonah's cuteness and the puppy eyes.

The British-Korean child sighed and called her mother, who was in a meeting in Japan.

_____ Is everything alright, baby?

_____ I found the perfect one, mother....____ Yoonah sounded a bit down.

_____ Great! So why are you sad?

_____ She rejected the offer. First, she thought it was a prank. But even after I tried to explain, she said she doesn't want to.

Moonbyul got silent for a moment and then said:

_____ Well, darling. That's life. Not everyone is going to agree with you. And it's okay. Of course, you don't have to give up after the first attempt though.

______ No? What should I do, mother?

______ If you really consider this is the right person, make a counteroffer._____ The businesswoman encouraged her only child.

______ You think so?

______ I know so. You already received a no. So you've got nothing to lose, right?_____ Moonbyul used a cheerful tone of voice.

_____ You are right. Thank you, omma._____ Yoonah spoke with more confidence.

_____ I'm sorry that I am not with you right now, little peach.....

_____ It's okay. Good day, mother.

_____ Good day, sweetie.

Moonbyul waited until the child ended the call and only then, she continued the meeting.

Yoonah picked Yongsun's file and studied it in detail.

After a long time, she asked the secretary to contact the second in command in the company and 10 minutes later, the door of the office was open and a beautiful young woman with medium black hair got inside and smiled:

_____ What do you need, little boss?

_____ Am I disturbing you, aunt Wheenie? If you are busy, I can wait.

The chic young woman hugged the little girl and kissed her forehead before responding:

_____ No, baby. I am free now. At least for the next 40 minutes. Tell me what the problem is.

The duo sat on a large and comfortable sofa and Yoonah faced Jung Wheein, the person Moonbyul trusted the most.

_____ Not a problem. Just some doubts. Earlier today, I offered someone the job of the carrier of my sibling.

_____ Come again!_____ The dark-haired girl was in shock.

_____ How do they call it? Ah, a surrogate mother. I summoned an interview with lots of ladies and I found only one who seemed perfect. She refused and my mother suggested that I tried again. The first offer was 100k a month, plus an apartment and some other support. Do you think is okay if I offer 500k a month?_____ Little Yoonah asked the older woman.

_____ Oh my God! How did your mother agree with this? 

The child shrugged a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter