Mrs Kim or Mrs Moon?

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul offered Yongsun a job as an accountant at the company and the brunette questioned what they would do about the baby in case she accepted it.

The CEO guaranteed they could build a special area for their kid and keep an eye on him while working.

U-Jin had completed 7 months and he was starting to get uneasy every time people held him for a long time.

Although Yongsun was worried that she might miss an important moment of the baby, she was also feeling slightly suffocated at home.

After several talks regarding the subject, the couple decided to go on with the plan but they both established some rules, like never spending more than 6 hours at the company. Even if the baby was there.

Both women were concerned that Yoonah might feel left aside. So they wanted to make sure the family would continue having quality time together.

When Yongsun was introduced to the board as the new accountant, many eyes were on her. And that was the kind of annoyance she already expected but still bothered when the confirmation came.

A few more days passed and the black-haired woman could still feel the judging eyes set on her and she talked about it with her lover.

Moonbyul was sitting on her desk while signing some documents and she didn't hear the gorgeous woman enter the office.

_____ If we get married, which surname are we using?

_____ Babe, you scared me...____ The blonde placed her hand on her chest.

_____ I'm sorry. Can we talk or you're too busy now?_____ Yongsun softened her voice.

Noticing the upset expression on her lover's face, Moonbyul stood up and pulled her to the couch.

_____ I'll never be too busy for you, darling. Let's talk.

_____ Alright. As you didn't hear, let me repeat the question. If we get married, what surname are we using?

_____ Well, I think you will find out that my name opens a lot of doors.____ Moonbyul laughed because the pun was unintended.

_____ So does your money, but I am not with you because of that.____ Yongsun sounded angry.

_____ I know, sweetie...

_____ So why can't we be the Kims?

The CEO's jaw dropped and she responded with disbelief:

_____ Because I have a reputation established in the market for a decade. I'm not a nobody. Many people hear my name and immediately accept doing business.

_____ Are you saying the Kims are nobodies? ____ The brunette raised her voice.

_____ First of all, I never said that. Second, there is no need to yell. I'm right beside you.____ Moonbyul didn't like the accountant's tone.

_____ I am far from yelling. And you don't decide how I should speak.____ Yongsun stood up.

_____ I'm starting to think you are just finding excuses not to marry me. Maybe you should be a woman and speak the truth. Say that you don't want to have a serious commitment. Nobody will force you, Yongsun.____ The blonde exclaimed.

_____ What? Seriously? I am talking about how I feel regarding my family name and that's what you get?

_____ What else should I get? You came here ready to pick a fight, even though I did nothing to deserve that.

_____ Entitled ! you and your powerful name.____ Yongsun got off the office and slammed the door.

After the fight, Moonbyul went to the room prepared for the baby and found Wheein there playing with U-jin.

_____ I hope you don't mind that I gave the nanny some free time.____ She said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter