Turn of events

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The baby had turned 2 months old and everyone was still living for him. Especially his older sister.

However, Moonbyul started showing some signs of exhaustion and stress at work and Wheein tried to convince her to finally hire a nanny.

Back home, Yongsun also noticed how the blonde looked tired and quieter than usual. So she waited that the mother of her son ended her shower and welcomed her in bed with a smile and lotion.

_____ Hi there._____ Moonbyul admired the brunette's beauty.

_____ Hi. I was wondering if you don't want a massage._____ The bob-haired woman asked with a sensual tone of voice.

Gulping, the ceo slowly nodded affirmatively:

_____ I'd love to. But I dont want to be a burden.

_____ You would never._____ Yongsun wet her lips and pointed at the spot beside her.

Moonbyul felt her legs weak and her body trembling. Afterall, they hadn't had an intimate moment since the day their son was born.

Sleeping night after night in the same bed with the woman she was crazy about had been a huge challenge.

The blonde suffocated her desire in respect and consideration to the accountant during all thay time.

Yongsun watched the taller one take off the black robe and get in bed with some hesitation.

That opened a smile on the corner of her face. Afterall, realizing she still affected the handsome woman was very pleasing.

The brunette sat on the ceo's legs and started massaging her back with the right amount of strenght.

Sighing deeply, Moonbyul closed her eyes and tried to relax and think about non attractive things. 

However, Yongsun's hands were awaking every inch of her body and the blonde got embarrassed.

Grinning from ear to ear, the bob-haired woman took a deep breath to force herself to focus at the massage.

As Moonbyul was really full of stress, the accountant could feel it through the touch.

The handsome one was enjoying so much that she released a long and loud moan while Yongsun was massaging her lower back.

The brunette didn't resist and caressed her lover's before leaning nad lying on top of her.

Moonbyul bit her lips as Yongsun kissed her nape and whispered in her ear:

_____ I miss you ing me...

The business woman turned her body and pulled the bob-haired one for a passionate kiss.

Both women each other's tongue and moaned between kisses.

Someone knocked at the door and they practically jumped in bed.

Yoonah got inside the bedroom with a huge frown and pouted:

_____ Father is here. He showed up uninvited for dinner.

Smiling and covering her s discreetly, Moonbyul replied:

______ It's okay, baby. He doesn't need an invitation.

______ Yes, he does. If he wants to bring some....date.Especially one lacking class._____ The little girl mumbled.

Yongsun exchanged a look with her lover and slowly got off bed.

_____ Sweetie, don't you think you are pre judging your father's....friend? Maybe you should know her better first.

_____ I don't wanna. She is too....vulgar. I want to have dinner with my mothers in peace.

_____ Come on....I know you are not like that. Let's be nice and welcome our guests. Shall we?_____ The black

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter