Guest

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had been observing the millionaire for a good amount of time while they were having dinner.

Moon Byul-Yi was her total opposite and she had no idea how such a tiny and skinny woman could have given birth to a child.

The businesswoman was eating slowly and having small portions of a variety of healthy food.

Yoonah also had healthy eating habits but Yongsun enjoyed seeing the 8-year-old acting like the kid she really was.

The blonde and cute British-Korean girl was wearing a pajama full of Mìkeys and her plate had some food in funny shapes.

The mother asked the child if she was satisfied with her food and Yoonah smiled with heart eyes and nodded affirmatively.

_____ How about you, Yongsun ssi ? Would you like something else? If the meal is not of your liking, we can ask something else._____ Moonbyul's deep voice made the accountant get goosebumps.

_____ Oh no. Everything is great.____ She said and smiled.

_____ Which is your favorite fruit, Yongsun SSI?_____ Yoonah asked with real interest. 

_____ Grapes.

_____ Mine too!____ The child clapped her little hands and the mother caressed her cheek while smiling with a loving expression.

Moonbyu commented:

____ I'm sorry. We don't have grapes today. Would it be acceptable some fruit salad for dessert?

____ Of course. More than fine.____ The accountant smiled.

The trio ended their meal and Yoonah asked the guest:

____ Yongsun SSI, wanna see my bedroom?

A bit surprised, the brunette nodded:

____ Sure. It will be a pleasure.

The blonde girl held Yongsun's hand and guided her around the house.

As expected from the future heiress of the Moons, Yoonah's room was gigantic. However, it was simple and sophisticated at the same time.

The bed could fit 5 children and there was a whole area for her books and toys organized on the opposite side.

That was probably the only 8-year-old who had a closet with suits and all kinds of expensive brands in her clothes and shoes.

The walls were painted in light blue, except one of them in which there was a starry night that started on the floor and reached the ceiling.

____ Wow! It's so beautiful!

____ Thank you. This represents my omma. I asked for this when she told me I had to start sleeping by myself.____ Yoonah commented with a proud smile.

Moonbyul, who ended up following the daughter and the accountant, declared and laughed:

____  Which didn't work that well, you know? Very often I wake up in the middle of the night and I can't move properly in bed.

_____ Shush! Secret.____ The blonde girl placed her finger in front of .

Yongsun felt her heart warm while getting to know mother and daughter a bit more.

Unlike they demonstrated to the society, those two were very tender and close to one another. 

The kind of family that is portrayed in commercials.

Gathering courage, the brunette finally declared:

____ I've reached my decision about your proposal.

Moonbyul slightly pressed her daughter's shoulders to give her serenity and asked:

____ Okay. What is your decision?

____ I accept it. I'll carry your baby. I mean...I intend to. But we need to check with the doctor if I can, right?

Yoonah jumped on the adult and hugged her waist while crying.

Yongsun got worried and confused and caressed the cute girl's hair.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter