Warm feeling

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul thought that Yongsun was lucky because when she was expecting Yoonah, she had morning sickness from the start while the brunette was going through her first months very well.

However, things changed on the 9th week and the accountant started feeling nauseous all the time.

First, Yongsun refused Tteobokki saying even the smell was making her wanna vomiting.

Then, Hyejin came visit and the accountant complained of her lipstick scent.

As the days passed, Moonbyul asked even the employees of the house to avoid wearing perfumes.

From the 10th week of pregnancy on, Yongsun's mood swings kicked in and the business woman explained to her daughter how most pregnant women usually got very sensitive due to the amount of hormones inside their bodies and the unpleasing things like vomiting, backache and more.

Yoonah called their doctor and asked which type of natural teas she could give to help Yongsun feel a little better and the male found that adorable.

Both mother and the little girl were doing their best to make the brunette get as comfortable as possible.

Wheein dropped by her boss and friend's house to discuss some reports and got suprised by the view of Moonbyul massaging Yongsun's feet while Yoonah was feeding the accountant.

After waiting for a little while and watching some other signs of affection from Moonbyul's part, Wheein was invited to follow her friend.

The ceo sat in bed and patted the mattress in a joking manner, which opened a smile on Wheein's face.

_____ Byul-yi, let me ask you something. Have you told the surrogate mother about your ual orientation?

Shrugging, the dark-blonde responded:

____ Why would I tell her that? There is no point. And Wheein-ah....Just say her name. 

_____ Okay.... I just think you are getting very close. It might be nice if she knew you are a lesbian. You know...to avoid misunderstandings later. 

_____ What kind of misunderstandings? My life has nothing to do with our deal.

_____ Well...let's be honest. She is a stranger. You don't know if in the future she may accuse you of touching her with some intention...and even declare she had no idea of your uality back then.

With an expression of disgust, Moonbyul protested:

_____ Ew, Wheein! Yongsun is not this kind of person.

_____ How can you be so sure?

_____ I just....know.____ The older woman was getting upset.

Sighing deeply, Wheein hesitated before speaking:

_____ Alright, I'll shut up about that. But as your friend, I need to reinforce something.

_____ What is it?

_____ Be careful not to fall in love.

Moonbyul's jaw dropped and she widened her eyes:

_____ Are you crazy, Wheein-ah? Do you think I am a teenager? Plus, remember when it was the last time I fell in love?

_____ It's not about being immature. Yongsun is pretty, attractive and a sweet person. Besides that, she is carrying your baby. It's natural that you develop different emotions....

Inhaling and exhaling, the blonde analized what her best friend said and then responded:

_____ I get it. I'll be careful. Now let's work.

____ x ____

Hyejin was visting her best friend almost every weekend and she noticed that the ceo was always taking care of Yongsun, like a partner does.

Yoonah was also too cute massaging the brunette's back with her little hands, bringing her herbal teas and helping the pregnant woman go to the restroom to vomit.

That particular Saturday, the British-korean adorable child opened the door for Hyejin and welcomed the young woman with a huge smile.

_____ Good to see you again, unnie.

_____ Hey gorgeous! How are you doing?

_____ I'm fine. Just a bit worried about what my baby sb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter