Domestic life

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yongsun had been sleeping in Moonbyul's bed since she came back from hospital.

The ceo told her it was better if they monitored the baby together in case one of them felll asleep. And they also could take turns to take care of the little one.

At first the brunette was deeply concerned about skipping the boy's feeding but the business woman explained that it would be okay if they used a pump for emergencies and when she needed to rest.

Although Yongsun didn't love the idea of the baby being fed from a bottle,she knew that Moonbyul was an excellent mother and had more experience. So they kept a small amount of her milk in the fridge.

U-jin was a strong and healthy child but he used to wake up 2 or 3 times during the night in the first weeks.

The accountant was totally absorved by her maternal instincts and she kept forgetting to take care of herself.

Luckyly, both Moonbyul and Yoonah were there not only to help  with the baby but also pampering her.

The business woman organized a new way to improve her production while doing home office and also counting on her best friend and right arm Wheein.

But even so, Moonbyul didn't resist the temptation to bathe little U-jin and spend hours just observing Yongsun blossoming as an amazing and tender mother.

The dark-haired one also loved watching the ceo whispering sweet words to the baby boy while having him in her arms or simply putting him to sleep.

For the first 3 weeks after the baby was born, both women were too absorved in their motherhood to think of something else.

Their best friends visited them on the weekeds and boticed how tired they were.

Hyejin had a moment alone with her unnie and took the chance to ask:

_____ How are things between you and the mother of your son?

With a faint smile, the older one hesitated:

____ I don't know. We sleep in the same bed and she is a perfect angel but....

____ But?

____ She never touched me again. I don't think she even looked at me with desire during these 3 weeks. So...I guess this is pretty much it. We have a baby. Don't get me wrong. I am so in love with U-jin that I'm afraid to leave him for a minute. I am just wondering if all that fire wasn't just because of the pregnancy.

____ Unnie, have you talked to her ? Maybe she is only trying to respect your time. I mean...you had a ing baby leaving your . And you are obviously worn out.____ The y maknae spoke wisely.

_____ You think so? Maybe I lost my mojo. I don't know..._____ The accountant mumbled.

_____ Do you look yourself in the mirror? Don't be silly.

_____ I do. Have you seen these panda eyes? And my fat?_____ Yongsun pouted.

Hyejin rolled her eyes and she was about to lose her temper when Moonbyul and Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter