Fragility

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul went to the clinic for the extraction of the eggs in Wheein's company.

Although it was a relatively simple procedure, one of the nurses sedated the CEO and they collected the material in 20 minutes.

After that, the billionaire was sent to a private bedroom to have some rest while she was still unconscious and Wheein remained by her side for the whole time.

When the handsome and sophisticated woman finally woke up, her best friend smiled and slightly squeezed her leg while asking:

_____ How are you feeling?

Moonbyul made a weird face and murmured:

_____ To be honest, not my best moment. They say women rarely feel pain after this procedure but it seems I am very "lucky".

_____ Oh, unnie...Lemme call someone.

_____ Don't bother, Wheein-ah. The doctor described everything that might happen, even at a 1% rate.

Sighing deeply, the businesswoman questioned:

_____ Are you okay to go back home or do you prefer to stay here for a little while?

_____ I'd rather go home and see my child, sleep in my bed...

_____ Okay , sweetie. I'll take you there then.

The younger one helped her friend get on her feet and they left after using the elevator to reach the parking lot.

Yoonah came running from the kitchen and hugged her mother and her aunt.

_____ Omma, are you sick?_____ The small girl suddenly asked.

_____ No, baby. Why?

_____ You don't look so well...

_____ Ah...I'll be fine pretty soon. Omma just needs to rest._____ The businesswoman caressed her daughter's cheek with her thumb.

_____ Is it my fault? Did you get hurt to give me a sibling?____ The eight-year-old was about to cry.

Yongsun came from the kitchen and watched the handsome woman sit on the couch and pull the child to her lap.

_____ Of course it isn't your fault, honey. You did nothing wrong.

_____ But....you almost died to have me. And I asked you to give me a new baby.....I do bad things..._____ The British-Korean little girl burst into tears.

_____ Hey, baby. You are my happiness. The first time I really felt love was when you were growing inside of me. There is nothing to blame on you or anybody. So...I don't want to ever hear you repeating those things. Okay?

Moonbyul was wiping her daughter's tears and kissing her cheeks with tenderness.

Wheein noticed the look of admiration on the brunette's face and Yongsun got a bit embarrassed for being caught.

_____ I thought of preparing you a nice and healthy meal to show gratitude, Ms. Moon. Yoonah is my assistant for the day.

_____ Oh really?!____ Moonbyul smiled at her child.

_____ Yep. Yongsun unnie is teaching me how to cook._____ The blonde girl spoke with excitement.

____ That's amazing. Thank you._____ The CEO messed her daughter's hair and bowed her head to the accountant.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter