Very good friends

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moonbyul had prepared a especial dinner and invited both hers and Yongsun's best friend.

Wheein and Hyejin arrived at the same time and were welcomed by the cute and fashinable Yoonah.

The child offered the adults a place to sit and then crossed her arms while observing them.

____ What is it, precious? Why this concentrated expression?_____ Wheein asked with tenderness.

_____ I am just admiring you two, unnie Whee. You and Hyejin unnie make a very cute couple.

The two women started coughing and blushed, not knowing what to say or do.

Yongsun and Moonbyul came from the corridor and their body language screamed intimacy.

_____ Hey girls! Want some water? What's going on? Why are you gasping?_____ The ceo asked.

_____ They are just taken aback because I told them they make a cute couple.____ The 8-year-old explained.

Yongsun glanced at Hyejin with surprise and Moonbyul questioned:

_____ Honey, why would you say that?

Shrugging, the British-Korean blonde girl declared:

_____ Because it's true. I really find them cute together. And I don't know why this should be a secret. I mean...couples can't hide the signs.

All the four women blushed and exchanged some looks.

_____ Okaaay, It's true. Hyejin and I have been going out for a month or so.____ The dimple girl confessed.

Surprised, the accountant turned to her long time friend: 

_____ Why didn't you tell me?

_____ Sorry, unnie. You've been busy with all the hormones. And baby issues.____ Hyejin responded with a smirk about to pop.

_____ About about you, little b....witch?____ Moonbyul asked Wheein.

_____ I think we can all agree that Hyejin's answer apply for you too. Especially the hormones part._____ The business woman winked.

The taller one blushed and tried to act as if she hadn't understood but her daughter spoke:

_____ The four of you can sit and enjoy your couple talk while I ask the maid if she can help me bring some juices. You all agree, right? To drink non-alcoholic beverages in consideration to our very pregnant Yong?

Each adult nodded affirmatively but kept silent until the child was gone.

_____ Couple talk???____ Wheein and Hyejin stared at the other two insistently.

Stuttering, the brunette commented:

_____ Yoonah must be refering to you guys, since this was the most recent topic.

_____ Yeah...right. I'm sure this is all she meant.____ Hyejin gave her best friend a very accusative look.

_____ So, how are things between you too? Taking it slow or already moving in together?____ Moonbyul cracked a joke to change the subject.

_____ Well, not as fast as some people who make a baby. Or adopt a cat. But we are in a nice flow.____ Wheein provoked and then pretended it was just a random example.

Feeling her ears and neck burning, the business woman gave her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter