Infatuated

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Saturday morning and Yongsun woke up late because she had been extremely sleepy due to the pregnancy.

The accountant walked through the corridor and heard Yoonah's cute giggles and that immediately opened a smile on her face.

Then she heard the handsome ceo's low voice and her cheeks turned pink.

The brunette felt butterflies in her stomach and she thought that those symptoms of a teen melting because of a crush were very ridiculous.

Mother and daughter were laughing and speaking about colors, which seemed slightly confusing if the outsider didn't know the context.

As Yongsun passed by the baby's bedroom door, she saw the blonde wearing a blue denin overall and the 8-year-old wearing a red one.

Yoonah smiled and exclaimed:

_____ Hey unnie! Please come inside.. Mom and I were trying to make a decision about the color of the wall. As we have doubt, we tried different ones over there. What do you think?

A bit shy, the dark-haired young woman glanced at her crush and then, checked the wall.

_____ I don't....I think this is such a big decision. You two better choose it.

Moonbyul touched the pregnant's shoulder and guided her to the other side of the room while saying:

_____ We are asking because we need your opinion. Actually, you may be helping for a while and you don't even know.

_____ What? How?____ Yongsun tucked her hair behind the ear and smiled at the child to avoid eye contact with the business woman.

_____ You keep calling the baby "he".  Have you realized that? _____ The taller one smirked.

_____ No, I haven't. Do I ?

_____ Yes, unnie. I noticed it too._____Yoonah laughed.

_____ But guys...I don't even know why. It's just a feeling. I may be wrong.

_____ Don't worry, Yongsun-ah. Yoonah and I have no expectations about gender. We are just teasing you. Plus, colors are meant to be fun. It doesn't determine anyone's gender or ual orientation, like some older people think.

Sighing with relief, the brunette asked:

_____ So...which are the top fighters in this story?

_____ Mom is torn between green and purple while I can't decide between blue and yellow._____ The cute British-Korean girl responded.

_____ I see....How about painting two walls purple and two walls blue?

Mother and daughter exchanged a soft glance and nodded in agreement.

_____ We like that.Thank you, unnie.____ The adorable child hugged the accountant.

_____Yes. Thank you, unnie._____ Moonbyul spoke teasingly while winking and caressing Yongsun's belly.

The brunette looked inside the ceo's eyes and blushed once again.

Yoonah chose the wall that she wanted and started painting it and pointed at the opposite one and said:

_____ Mom, please.

_____ Can I help you girls?

The sophisticated blond hesitated and Yongsun knew the woman was considering her well being.

_____ Sure. I bought only nontoxic paint. You can help but don't overdo it. Okay?

Moonbyul touched the pregnant's arm and they both kept silent for a couple of seconds.

Then Yongsun exhaled and nodded in agreement while picking a brush and going to another wall.

During the whole morning, the blonde kept checking if the dark-haired woman was feeling alright and insisting that the pregnant drank a lot of water from time to time.

When it was around 11 am, Moonbyul announc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter