Acceptance

A brother for Yoonah
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next two weeks, Moonbyul went back to her normal work rotine to avoid spending time with Yongsun.

On the other hand, Yoonah pampered the pregnant  woman even more than before.

The duo visited many parks and the 8-year-old was always making sure that the brunette would drink water and have some fruit.

Yongsun's maternal instincts were blooming and most of it was because of the British Korean little girl.

Yoonah told the accountant that she was hoping both of them could go shopping and choose some things for her sibling.

The brunette asked if the child's mother wouldn't get upset for not taking part in those choices and the 8-year-old guaranteed there would be no problem about that.

Yoonah asked the family driver to take them to a baby clothes store and Yongsun kept being drawn to boy items.

____ Yong unnie, do you prefer that the baby is a boy?____ The cute little girl asked with a smile.

____ Oh, me? I never thought about that. You know...he is not mine...____ The adult was taken back.

____ Don't say that. My mom and I consider you family already. My sibling will feel the same. If you want, of course.

Feeling her eyes getting teary, Yongsun cleared :

____ Thank you. Damn hormones...Anyway....I don't think I have a preference. It's just...How can I explain this? Sometimes I get the impression that it's a boy....

____ Oh! Maybe it's your intuition.___ Yoonah clapped her hands.

____ But please don't take that seriously. My whole body is crazy with the pregnancy.

The young woman was worried that she could give the child a false hope.

____Don't worry, unnie. I understand.

____ How about you? Do you have a preference?

Taking a couple of minutes to think about that, Yoonah responded with cute heart eyes:

____ Not really. I just want a sibling to play with, take care of...

Yongsun smiled, pulled the girl closer and kissed the top of her head with a minor struggle to lean because of her six-month belly.

____ You are gonna be an amazing older sis.

The British-Korean girl hugged the brunette and kissed her stomach with tenderness.

_____ Thank you for keeping my sibling safe and in a warm house.

Yongsun giggled foe the child calling her belly a house and they decided to buy things that were gender neutral.

After, Yoonah wanted to check furniture for the baby's bedroom and they visited a couple of places.

_____ x _____

Hyejin had been working a lot. So she hadn't talked to her best friend for the last weeks.

The younger one was finally able to visit Yongsun and she caressed the brunette's belly as soon as she entered the Moon's house.

The duo went to the pregnant's bedroom to chat and Yongsun whined that she missed the other one.

_____ Oh, my baby unnie! I missed you too. Speaking of which, what did I miss?____ Hyejin threw herself in bed.

Making a funny face, the brunette sat beside her best friend and spoke with some hesitation:

____ I'm embarassed to say....

____ Whaaat? Don't be silly. It's me! Your Jinie...____ The younger one softly slapped the pregnant's thigh.

_____ Promise you won't laugh....

_____ I promise.

Yongsun glanced at Hyejin and murmured:

_____ Byul-yi and I made out.

_____ Oh my God! And how was it? What happened?_____ The younger one was smiling with excitment.

Sighing, Yongsun responded while fanning herself:

_____ She was just being the perfect gentlewoman trying to support me and I don't know why but I kissed her neck....

_____ You don't know why...____ Hyejin smirked.

_____ Any waaaay...We ended up kissing and all got out of control. I was just wearing my kimono. So you know...I was . I rode her body. God...I feel so embarrassed. I practically attacked her. Then she did it....She really ate me. And hell...she seemed to know what she was doing...! I am wet just to talk about it._____ Yongsun blushed.

_____ I am pretty sure she knows.____ The other girl nodded.

______ What are you i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter