chapter 3

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Wow, why in the world I am knowing about this right now huh”

chanyeol said in an upset tone.

The 5 of them were sitting in the cafeteria after skipping the first class on the first day of the new academic year.

As the happy virus of the team, he immediately found the dark clouds floating around luhan and sehun.

So when he finally heard about the whole marriage thing he felt betrayed as jongin and yixing already knew about this.

“Please yeol, I am not at all in a condition to see your drama too.

 I already have so much going on in my life”.

Luhan said while looking at sehun, who was sitting opposite to him.

Sehun also looked back and attempted to give a small smile at his brother.

Both of them haven’t talked about it after their talk with their parents yesterday.

 

Yixing gave a look to chanyeol asking him not to continue with his drama.

Chanyeol understood the seriousness of the situation and so he decided to stop his ranting.

“Okay guys I really have to leave now. Mrs Choi has asked me to be in the music room.

I think new students are all going to be there. So I better go now.

And ha who knows maybe I will meet my angel this year”.

Chanyeol said this with a big grin on his face. He was so desperate in finding his true love.

He left soon after getting a see you later from the other four.

 

Finally, sehun decided to talk to luhan. After all, how long they will avoid this matter.

“ so Lu… you will be there for the dinner tonight, right?”.

Luhan looked at sehun and with a smirk he said:

“ of course, I need to see how my future brother in law looks after all”.

 

“ you already decided it’s me who he is choosing? You can’t be sure of that”.

Sehun said in a little annoying tune.

Luhan was going to say something back when jongin suddenly spoke:

“I think both of you should stop talking about this right now.

I mean, it’s the other guy’s decision after all. Let’s wait for it”.

Not knowing what to exactly say luhan left the place in a hurry even though yixing asked him to wait.

“ I don’t know why luhan acts like as if it only affects him.

I am in the same situation as him. Why can’t he just talk to me.”

“He really doesn’t know how to talk sehun-ah. Your brother rarely speaks out his thoughts. 

But believe me, he is worried about you too.”

Yixing said after placing a hand on sehun’s shoulder.

“ I know. but if we don’t show it how will the other person know about it.

You know how I wish he was a little more open with me.

I am so alone in that big house. I wish someone was there for me whenever I felt lonely”

Sehun said as tears started to form in his eyes.

Jongin suddenly hugged him by saying some soothing words.

After hearing this yixing had only one thought in his mind.

‘ Junmyeon… you are really taking a lot of time.

He really needs someone to hold him.

Please man up before it gets too late.’

 

--- yes it was Sehun who junmyeon was loving for the last 5 years.

He met sehun when he transferred to his cousin’s school 5 years ago.

It was love at first sight. From the time his cousin introduced his best friend to him,

junmyeon found it hard to forget his face. Though sehun don’t even remember him.---

Baekhyun was scrolling through his Instagram feeds when someone approached him and tapped his shoulder.

“ Is the seat beside you is vacant?” asked kyungsoo while adjusting his specs.

“yes, it is,” baekhyun said in an exciting sound. Meeting new friends always excited him.

Kyungsoo sat beside him and they both started chatting.

Both were so comfortable and so involved in their talking that they didn’t saw their teacher entering the class.

“good morning students” Mrs. Choi greeted the entire class.

“since it’s the first day, we are not going to have any boring lectures. Theories can wait.

Now I want all of you to go to the music room, which is at the end of this corridor.

I have already asked one of your senior to be there.

He is so good with musical instruments, so he may play some for you all. So all of you please move.”

She said with a gesture for all to move fast.

On their way to the music room baekhyun asked kyungsoo if he knows to play any instruments.

“ well, I kind of have started studying guitar but it will take the time you know. How about you?” kyungsoo asked.

“ well I know to play piano, and I think I am good at it.”

Soon they reached the room and got seated in the first row itself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter