chapter 17

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Except for minseok and junmyeon all others are now in chanyeol’s room. His parents returned to their house for the day so only they were present.

Minseok’s mobile passed through their hands and they all are in utter shock.

“I still can’t believe what the hell I read now.” jongin said while looking at the phone in luhan’s hand.

“how long was he getting these messages. Did he mention about it to you baek.” Chanyeol asked baekhyun.

“I had no clue I swear” baekhyun who was sitting beside chanyeol in bed replied and looked at luhan

“No, I had no idea too,” Luhan said with a huge sigh. He was totally confused.

“So, it wasn’t an accident. Luhan, it’s serious. Someone is behind us.” Sehun said with utmost seriousness.

Luhan nodded and clutched the phone in his hand tightly.

Yixing came near him and took the phone.

“He got the first message even before the engagement.

So it’s sure that the target is not exactly luhan.

Because even minseok wasn’t sure about whom he was going to choose at that time.” Yixing said

They all nodded to what he said.

“And I think minseok just ignored the first two messages since the third one is saying he shouldn’t have ignored them. “

Yixing added.

“It’s understandable; the message was not that believable. I think he didn’t find it serious until the accident happened.” Sehun said.

“But what exactly happened after that. I mean, something is missing, right? I am not getting the last message. “ kyungsoo spoke for the first time.

“look at this call history, “ luhan showed minseok’s call history to all.

“oh, my… they called? God, that’s really serious. I mean, so Minnie knows more. Why the hell did he hide it from us?”

Baekhyun said in anger and frustration.

They all are totally frustrated.

“I think it’s clear why he didn’t inform any of us. The messenger did ask him to meet him alone” Yixing tried to take minseok’s side.

“and, then what. If he hadn’t fainted he should have visited that person? Alone?” luhan asked loudly with a rough tone.

“How can he be so stupid” he added.

Yixing slowly reached near luhan.

“We don’t know what that person said to minseok. Let’s ask him when he wakes up. Anyway, nothing happened right?” yixing tried to calm luhan. But luhan was not at all near the word calm.

“what if something had happened. What if he was attacked“ he said and his eyes were red from anger.

No one said anything since they know nothing can calm luhan now.

The room then fell into silence since they all tried to think about what to do next.

Soon the room got filled with sehun’s mobile ringtone.

He took his phone from the pocket and saw it was junmyeon calling him.

“it’s jun” he said and picked up the call.

“did Minnie wake up,” baekhyun asked.

“mm…okay” sehun ended the call and turned to luhan.

“luhan, minseok is awake and jun said he told him everything. And minseok is kind of freaking out now.”

“he said he is really afraid of meeting us, especially you. So please don’t shout at him, okay”.

Sehun tried to make luhan understand minseok’s condition but without saying anything he left the room.

They all except chanyeol followed him to minseok’s room.

When luhan entered minseok’s room minseok was already on the verge of crying.

When he saw luhan and others he put his head down to avoid eye contact with them.

“oh, now you can’t even look at us?” luhan asked a little roughly.

Minseok flinched a little hearing the serious voice from luhan.

“I – I am so”

“keep it,” luhan said and didn’t allow minseok to complete his apology.

He came near him and made him look at him.

“care to explain what you talked with him?” luhan asked with a stern face.

“or are you still going to keep it from us?”

Minseok already had tears in his eyes.

It did make luhan’s heart skip a little but he maintained his stern face. He needed to get into the secret fully.

Whoever was messing with his family should be caught as soon as possible.

Moreover, he wanted to make sure minseok is totally safe.

“I really didn’t have the intention to hide it from you luhan.” He said as tears slowly came out of his eyes.

“I wanted to say it to all of you, but I – I was”

“We know minseok” yixing spoke and came near him.

“We know your intention was pure and we can guess why you kept this all to you. But it’s a dangerous game.

So please tell us about everything you know” yixing tried to give him a small smile.

Minseok nodded and then looked at luhan. His angry face was making him really sad.

But Luhan didn’t say anything and so baekhyun came near minseok and side hugged him.

He then gestured him to talk and slowly minseok explained every single thing the unknown man said to him.

“I just wanted to know who was after you and sehun and then I was going to say this to you all, I swear.” He said

After hearing it luhan came face to face with minseok.

“And you believed him and was going to see him thinking you are safe in this right?” he asked loudly.

Minseok nodded slowly in fear.

Luhan left out a frustrated sigh.

“How can you be so stupid. He did say the OHs are in danger right?”

He asked him.

Minseok again slowly nodded.

“then why the hell you thought you will be safe”

“uh” minseok and Baekhyun looked at luhan.

But others slowly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter