chapter 14

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Saturday

 

“kyungsoo, isn’t that sehun’s car? ” junmyeon asked him a little surprised.

Junmyeon and kyungsoo had reached the mall together a while before and were waiting for baekhyun and minseok at the mall entrance.

It was then junmyeon saw sehun’s black Benz car entering the entrance gate.

 

“yah, it seems so,” Kyungsoo said with a cheeky grin.

Junmyeon saw his expression and immediately got suspicious of him.

“Why do you have this weird expression?” junmyeon asked with an eyebrow raised.

Kyungsoo looked at him and shrugged; “me, no, I didn’t”

He then suppressed his smile by pursing his lip.

 

Junmyeon still didn’t believe him and then he saw sehun, luhan and chanyeol coming towards them.

“soo, sehun is coming this way, what to do?” he started panicking suddenly.

“What to do? We will just greet them, else what?”

“no, no, you come here” junmyeon then took kyungsoo’s hand and went behind a statue to hide.

“Why are we hiding? You stole something from him?” kyungsoo asked.

They both are bending a little to adjust their height with the statue and kyungsoo found the act totally ridiculous.

After all, the sole reason why they are here is to meet them, even though the rest are not aware of it.

 

“no, I didn’t” junmyeon replied, still eyeing him from behind the statue.

“then?” he asked little loudly

“shh…” junmyeon covered kyungsoo’s mouth with his hand and stayed like that until the other three passed them.

“I can’t breathe,” kyungsoo said tapping junmyeon’s hand.

 

“oh, sorry” he removed his hands.

Kyungsoo then gave a stern look to junmyeon.

“you are an idiot.”

Junmyeon pouted a little; “I don’t know what came over me, but I got little anxious I think”

“well, then try to find every statue in this mall” kyungsoo said with a smirk.

“w-why? And what’s with this expression again?” junmyeon said while pointing to his face.

Then slowly he began to connect things.

“wait, sehun, luhan and chanyeol are here”; his eyes were wide open now.

“you didn’t plan anything right?”

Kyungsoo laughed at junmyeon’s question and then he decided to say everything to him.

 

“I am sorry jun, it’s all a plan.” Junmyeon began to say something-

“wait, let me complete. I know you guys need some time, but you all should try to know each other a little more.

Talk more, try to understand what the other likes and dislikes. There is no harm in it, right?”

 

“I guess so, but-“ junmyeon was not sure.

“it’s fine jun. you know among you all, baekhyun is the one who is simply wasting his time.

He really likes chanyeol. I mean, last week all he did was talking about him.

How he smiles, how he talks, and even describing and saying how cute his big ears are. “

Kyungsoo facepalmed.

“so today, our mission should be to make him realize what he really wants.

And, with sehun- “ kyungsoo took junmyeon hand.

“believe me jun, he likes you. Today you are getting a chance.

Don’t waste it by doing silly things as you did before. Okay?”

 

Junmyeon stared at kyungsoo and then gave a nod.

“good, and even though I said about you and baek, our priority is minseok.

He is the one who is engaged among us. He deserves to get loved by luhan”

 

“mmm… I get it soo. Don’t worry I will use this chance well, and thank you too”

Junmyeon gave a wholehearted smile.

“I don’t need a thankyou. I just wish soon we all can go for a real date.”

“haha, we should. But, were the hell is baek and min?” junmyeon said while looking at his watch.

Kyungsoo sighed; “ I don’t know. The movie will start by 11:30 and it’s already 11, where are they?

I bet it will be because of baek”

Junmyeon nodded to that and then he saw the said two entering the mall.

“soo, there they are- baek, min, here” he waved at them.

“oh, finally, where were you two?” kyungsoo asked them while eyeing at both of their attire.

Baek was wearing tight black jeans and a blue shirt, and minseok was wearing light blue jeans and a big hoodie.

“and, whose hoodie are you wearing min?”

 

“see Minnie, I told you it’s way too big for you,” baek said as they both reached their side.

“I like it though” minseok pouted a little.

“it looks good on you min, and baek, you look like you are in a club for something”

Junmyeon said.

“don’t say that jun, this man here took almost two hours to decide what he should wear,” minseok said teasing baek a little.

“that explains why you both were late,” Kyungsoo said while shaking his head.

 

“oh, please. You all won’t understand what a handsome man like me has to go through before going out.”

He said in a sassy way making others to roll their eyes.

“Whatever, let’s just go inside, the movie is about to start”

kyungsoo said and they all started moving towards the theatre.

 

“are you waiting for someone jongin?” sehun asked as he felt both yixing and jongin are waiting for someone.

“yah, I felt it too, xing are you?” luhan turned to yixing.

“I –“

“baekhyun?” they heard chanyeol say.

They all turned towards chanyeol and looked at the direction he was staring.

 

“what is he- oh wait, junmyeon is also there?” sehun said with an unbelievable expression.

“and minseok too..” luhan then turned to yixing and glared at him.

“it’s your plan, right?” he asked him little seriously.

Yixing soon went to hide behind jongin and then the three understood whose master plan is this.

Jongin gave them a cheeky grin; “it’s all for you guys, please think before yelling at me”

 

The three didn’t say anything to it and turned to look at them.

They are not angry, on contrary they are excited.

The first one to notice them was junmyeon, but since he knew about it, he was able to control his actions.

But for both minseok and baekhyun, it was like they saw some dragons in front of them.

Both stood still and their next thought was to hide somewhere.

But that didn’t happen since kyungsoo acted faster than them.

“hi! jongin, oh, you all are here, what a surprise” he tried to act surprised.

On the other side, jongin and yixing tried to follow his act too.

But the other three rolled their eyes as they understood the third man behind this.

 

For beakhyun, he was really sad yesterday since he can only see chanyeol on Monday.

Both had been spending a lot of time together on behalf of his assignment.

So a part of him was really happy seeing him. But another part was a little anxious too.

He can’t use his assignment as an excuse here to talk to him.

 

For minseok, he is a little nervous. He had been avoiding luhan these past few days.

It’s not like he is not happy to see him, or spend time with him,

but ever since their alone time at his mom’s place,

his heartbeat gets twice faster when luhan is around him.

Even a small eye contact was now giving him some weird feelings inside his tummy.

He doesn’t dislike those feelings, but still, unintentionally his anxiousness made him avoid luhan.

But now, he doesn’t have any other option than to deal with his feelings.

 

For junmyeon, the case is really different now.

Though he did act little childish when he saw sehun before, now he is totally prepared.

Because all he sees on sehun’s face is a beautiful smile and that also directed towards him.

He can’t wait to spend an entire day with him.

 

On the other side, sehun was smiling widely at junmyeon.

In a white t-shirt and black jeans junmyeon looked simple yet beautiful to him.

A movie date with him now feels like a great idea to him.

 

Luhan is eyeing minseok from top to bottom.

In his extra-large pink hoodie, his fiancé looks more adorable than he already was.

The way his little paws are hidden under his hoodie made him look extra soft.

Their first unofficial date-

he hopes they can make it special.

 

While both luhan and sehun were having soft looks on their face,

Chanyeol had his mouth a little open.

Baekhyun was looking hella y in his attire.

He feels it is a little out of place, but he ignored it.

What important is that baekhyun looked really great and,

Instead of discussing some academic things,

they are going to spend some time as friends.

 

As the next step to their plan kyungsoo tried to gain their attention;

“guys, since there is only a little time left, let's split up.

Baek, you go and get some drinks for us, and min, you get the snacks.

I and jun will buy the tickets”. He then took junmyeon’s hand and went towards the ticket counter.

But before going, he eyed at jongin for him to do the same.

And he immediately got it.

 

“uh, guys let’s do that too. Luhan, you go to the snacks bar and chanyeol, please get some drinks.

Me, sehun and xing will buy the tickets.”

He said and immediately left with the other two.

 

Minseok was looking through the menu list on the counter of the snack bar when luhan came and stood behind him.

Luhan placed both of his hands on the counter, trapping minseok in between his hands.

He leaned forward as if to read the things on the menu list.

It made his cheek touching minseok’s and it literally made minseok’s breathe hitch.

“why were you avoiding me” luhan then asked softly.

Minseok closed his eyes as he doesn’t know what to say.

‘what will I say?’ he said to himself.

 

Since he didn’t get any response from him, luhan placed his head on minseok’s shoulder.

“Did I do anything wrong again?” he said a little disappointedly.

Minseok shot open his eyes and turned towards him.

“no, you didn’t” he quickly said and when their eyes met he suddenly looked down.

Luhan sighed and said; “you are avoiding me again”

Minseok looked up and he bit his lip as he doesn’t know how to respond.

 

Luhan’s gaze slowly went to his lips.

If they were not in a public place, he was sure that he would have tried to taste those rosy lips.

“I- “

“are you guys buying something” they both suddenly turned around to see a slightly irritated worker there.

They apologized to them for the delay and quickly bought the things they need.

 

“all these are for you guys?” chanyeol asked unbelievably by seeing the number of drinks in baekhyun’s hand.

Baekhyun got a little shy all of a sudden, but still, he replied;

“oh, well I exactly don’t know what drinks my friends like, so I thought of buying almost all type”

He spoke quietly.

Chanyeol smiled at his blushed face. His dress and his facial expression were not at all matching.

He then saw how baekhyun was struggling to take his money out from his pocket with all those drinks in his hand.

 

“it’s okay baek, I will pay for yours along with mine.” He then paid for both his and baekhyun’s drinks.

“oh no, you don’t have to” baekhyun tried to stop him, but everything happened quickly.

“it’s fine, remember we all are friends now, right?” he asked him with a small smile.

Baekhyun just nodded to it and then he heard chanyeol saying ‘cute’.

Though he has heard chanyeol murmuring that before too, each time it never fails to give him bubbly feelings inside.

 

“Come, let’s go,” chanyeol said and they both walked towards the theatre.

But baekhyun suddenly stopped and chanyeol turned to look at him.

“sh*t,” baekhyun said while looking down at his feet.

“what happened?”

“oh, my shoelaces got untied. Can you please hold these for a minute, I have to tie it.”

Baekhyun said and tried to hand over the drinks to chanyeol.

But chanyeol shook his head as a no.

Baekhyun didn’t expect that so he got a little upset and pouted at him.

‘that was a small help’ he thought in his mind.

 

In return, chanyeol smiled a little and he slowly ruffled baekhyun’s hair.

He then bent down and got on his knees, placed his drinks on the ground and tied the laces for him.

Chanyeol was smiling widely since he can sense baekhyun’s shocked gaze over him.

Baekhyun had his mouth wide open and all those bubbly feelings arrived again.

After tying the laces chanyeol stood up and closed baekhyun’s mouth with his fingers.

“Some flies may get into it, baek. Now come on.”

He said and left towards the theatre door with a sheepish smile.

He really felt like he accomplished something,

and now he was confident that soon baekhyun will accept his feelings too.

 

Baekhyun didn’t move from his place.

He placed his hand over his heart and murmured ‘ please don’t beat this fast’

He closed his eyes and let out the breath he was holding.

Then he looked towards chanyeol and slowly a smile formed on his face.

Then he said to himself ‘

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter