chapter 16

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

from, an unknown number,

 

‘I would like to remind you again about not telling anyone about our meeting.

And, be on time.’

 

Minseok rubbed his forehead trying to soothe the headache while reading the text.

Minseok didn’t sleep a bit the last night thinking about the meeting and he even thought about informing luhan about everything.

But, he couldn’t.

He was not confident to do that since the messenger had strictly asked him to not do.

Even when luhan called him at night he badly wanted to say it.

But he stopped himself from doing it.

He was sure that if he let luhan know about it he won’t allow him to go there alone.

And it’s really necessary for minseok to go and know about what the hell is really happening to them.

Just once and soon after knowing everything he will tell luhan and the others.

 

His thoughts were then interrupted by an incoming call on his phone.

It was luhan

 

“hello”

“hey, good morning”

“morning” minseok smiled a little.

“Slept well?”

“mm, and you?” minseok lied.

Luhan chuckled a little and said

“not really, I mean the last night’s memories keep coming to me and I really can’t wait to see you today.”

-

Minseok softly giggled hearing luhan’s words and he felt happy knowing luhan is excited to see him.

“Are you laughing at me?” luhan asked and his pout was evident in his voice.

“Nah, just can’t believe the luhan I got engaged to and the luhan now talking to me is the same.”

“I am happy though. Since I like this luhan so much” minseok said with a smile on his face.

Luhan’s face immediately got lit up with happiness.

“I know Minnie… and I like you too, So much”

Both kept silent for a moment after that and then luhan continued.

 

“I am really happy you know. though our beginning was rough, I promise you the rest of our life will be good.

I never thought I will find love again, so know you are special and precious for me, okay.”

 

Luhan closed his eyes after saying it and waited for minseok’s reply.

 

“Minnie…?”

“luhan… I am listening. I was just overwhelmed.

You are precious for me too.”

Both of them smiled silently and then luhan continued.

“okay, uh you are visiting the hospital in the evening right?”

“mm… and you are not coming to college today?”
 

“yah I am not. I will be there in the hospital by evening. Let’s see there.”

“mm” he responded lightly

minseok was slightly losing his energy since he didn’t eat anything from the day of the accident.

He tried to have something but his fear made him lose his appetite fully. And luhan did felt it too.

 

“Minnie… are you tried or something.” He got concerned.

“no, I just wake up now. I am still feeling sleepy.”

“oh, okay then. you sleep a little more before you go to college. See you in the evening”

“yeah, see you and take care” minseok meant the last word seriously.

he knows that Luhan was still in danger.

Luhan smiled a little.

“mm… you too take care. Bye.”

“bye”.

After ending the call minseok again felt dizzy. But he ignored it.

He will endure it until he reaches college.

There he will meet junmyeon and he is sure they will have something before the classes’ starts.

That’s what they always do along with baek and kyungsoo.

Today baek won’t be there since he is still with chanyeol and kyungsoo is also taking leave.

From their full team, only he and junmyeon are the only ones attending the college today and luckily junmyeon is coming from his home too.

That’s good since he only has to lie junmyeon about having to leave college early.

He is not sure what he will say to him, but he hoped he will find something before he reaches college.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter