Chapter 20

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Please read my last update to know the changes I made in this story.)

 

It’s been two months since their talk with Mr Zhang and still, they have not much idea about their enemy.

All the numbers that sent minseok messages were from fake ids and the van that hit chanyeol is also nowhere to be found.

But it’s not like nothing really happened. A week after chanyeol’s accident a parcel was sent to the Oh mansion.

Nothing was there except a red card in which ‘OH’ was written.

They don’t know what it exactly meant and after two weeks they got another one in which the ‘OH’ was written and this time it had an x mark over it.

After that nothing came.

But they know something is going to happen soon, but when and what was a question.

After a week itself, they all returned to the college.

When it comes to their love life, they all are madly in love with each other.

Along with their love, their friendship also grew.

The difficult times only made their bond strong.

Luhan’s world now literally revolves around minseok. He is sometimes like a jealous and possessive boyfriend and other times a loving and caring husband type.

Minseok likes both of these sides. He had never been this happy in his life.

 

“hey, did you wait for too long,” luhan asked minseok as he reached minseok’s side.

It was Friday and after their class minseok was waiting for luhan at the parking area.

The others were soon going to join them too, well expect junmyeon and sehun and yixing.

 

Minseok smiled at luhan and just shook his head as a reply.

Luhan gave a quick peck on his lips and returned the smile.

“How was your day,” minseok asked luhan as they held hands and walked towards luhan’s car.

“boring…..” luhan whined a little and minseok just laughed at it.

“Even now?” minseok asked again with a playful tune and for that luhan gave a little smirk while suddenly trapping minseok between him and the car.

He didn’t give time for minseok to recover from the sudden action and attached their lips together.

Though minseok responded to it he suddenly stopped it realizing that luhan was deepening the kiss.

He pushed him a little with a blushed face –“ we are in the college han…”

Luhan pouted a little at the loss of contact but soon changed it for a smirk.

“now, it’s a fantastic day for me,” he said with a wink.

 

Soon they heard a puking sound from their behind. It was Baekhyun and kyungsoo.

“you both can’t wait until you reach home,” baekhyun asked and kyungsoo just laughed at it.

“you should be the last one to say that baek. You and chanyeol are always kissing at any time, any place you guys can.” minseok replied

Baekyun came near him and pinched his cheeks “ you became sassier than I first saw you”

To which luhan huffed and asked, “ And who is at fault for that?”

Baekhyun gave an innocent face and said “not mine..”, but kyungsoo was soon to back luhan.

“it’s definitely you, baek. But it’s not a fault though, sassy Minnie is great, don’t you agree luhan…”

Kyungsoo said with a wink.

Luhan just chuckled at that and gave a suggestive look at minseok, but minseok soon changed the topic before they dive too much into that topic.

For his luck chanyeol and Jongin soon joined them and they all went to the café as they planned.

 

 

They all are now in a little café not so far

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter