Epilogue

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minseok is hurriedly running down the stairs and when he looks back he can see the goons following him.

His hand is bleeding and he feels like his energy is running out and he can no longer continue like this.

Suddenly someone came in front of him with a gun pointed straight at his head.

He stopped suddenly while breathing heavily and his heart beating fast.

In fear of the person in front of him killing him, he started to plead with the other to spare him but before completing the sentence the other pulled the trigger.

 

 

 

Minseok’s eyes shot open and he is trembling in fear. The darkness around him didn’t soothe his condition.

He is sweating and breathing heavily as his brain realized the situation.

It’s just a dream. Or more like a nightmare.

It’s been three years since that incident and he got shot and the person who did that killed herself.

Though everything is settled now and there is no one following them, he still gets nightmares about that day.

He sighs and takes a deep breath to calm himself.

He is safe now, totally. And the sound of the breathing of the other person lying beside him reassures him that he is indeed in the safest place in the world now.

He slowly turned to his side to look at the face he loves the most in the world.

But he got surprised as he saw those beautiful deer eyes looking straight at him.

 

Luhan slowly lifted his hand and placed his palm on minseok’s cheek while there is a little worry in his eyes.

“you okay?” he asked while slowly shifting closer to him.

Minseok didn’t say anything but moved forward and embraced luhan while keeping his head on his chest.

Luhan moved his hand from minseok’s face and wrapped it around his waist pulling him as close as he can.

They didn’t talk about anything. Because minseok know that luhan knows what exactly happened.

And luhan knows that minseok don’t want to talk about that.

It’s been two years since their marriage and they have totally reached the level where both understand each other without any words exchanged.

Before both of them fell back into sleep luhan softly kissed minseok’s forehead and minseok heard a sleepy I love you being said while luhan drifted off to sleep.

He smiled into his chest. He is really lucky to have luhan.

He is really happy now. he got the best husband.

the best brother in law, best circle of friends. Baekhyun is such a blessing in his life.

He meets his mother and brother often now.

And even his relationships with his in-laws are great.

Though his relationship with his dad has not really changed, he is really content with his life now.

He doesn’t want anything more.

 

The next day sehun is going through a presentation he made.

He started working in his company a few months back and finally, he is going to do a presentation alone in front of some important people.

Luhan is a pro now and he already proved that he is capable of handling the business now.

And it’s his time now.

He want the presentation to be perfect and so seeing a tiny mistake in the presentation made him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter