chapter 15

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“CHANYEOL”

Baekhyun cried loudly and ran as fast as he can towards chanyeol.

 

A minute before they were all walking back to their cars,

and the senior team were using the opportunity they got to tease luhan to the maximum.

Then luhan got a call from his company and in order to attend the call,

he moved a little away from them and that was when chanyeol saw a van coming fast towards luhan.

He shouted his name, but luhan didn’t hear it since he was immersed in his phone call.

Everyone now turned towards him and chanyeol ran as fast as he can to him.

Luckily before the van can hit luhan, chanyeol pushed him but, unfortunately, he got hit instead.

The van drove off fastly even before they can see it.

 

“chanyeol, OMG” luhan and others are now beside him and they all are in a panic mood since chanyeol is bleeding.

“oh, God… chanyeol, chanyeol” baekhyun is trying to call him and already tears have filled his eyes.

“sehun, call the ambulance”. Luhan ordered and they all tried to at least make him conscious until the ambulance arrives.

 

How a happy day turned out like this in the end.

From a little away, someone is looking at them and that person sighed

“you shouldn’t have ignored me”

 

Chanyeol is now inside the intensive care unit and they all are waiting outside.

Though the doctor has assured them chanyeol is safe, they are not yet relieved.

His head was bleeding and he had an injury on his leg too.

“baek, he will be fine. You heard what the doctor said, right?” minseok said while rubbing baekhyun’s side slowly.

He has not stopped his crying until now, and it seems like he will continue doing it till he sees chanyeol conscious.

He is now silently sobbing into minseok’s neck and minseok is trying to comfort him even though his mind is filled with fear.

Kyungsoo and junmyeon are sitting close to them too, and both are silently praying for chanyeol.

The four are feeling terrified and the other four can really sense it too.

Luhan and others are still shocked too, but they are trying to remain calm for the others.

Police is already looking into the case and with luhan’s and sehun’s pressure the case is taken with extra seriousness.

Once the culprit is found, the four are going to end that person’s life.

Though they argue and tease each other a lot, they all have known each other for years and they value their friendship so much.

 

“What did his parents say ?” jongin asked luhan as he came back from a call from chanyeol’s parents.

He sighed “ they are still in Japan, so they will be only here by tomorrow evening.”

“mmm”

“God, I should have been little more careful. It’s because me, he-“ luhan had tears in his eyes; but he tried to look okay.

“don’t blame yourself lu, you have no fault in this” sehun said and moved forward and embraced him.

 

Then the door of the ICU got open and they all rushed to the doctor’s side to ask about chanyeol’s condition.

“How is he, doctor?”

“he is doing good, Just a few stitches on his head.

But there is a minor crack in one of his bones in the leg, so he will need some weeks to rest to heal it fully.

That’s it. Your friend will be fine soon.” The doctor said giving a small smile to all of the serious faces in front of him.

“thank you so much, doctor.” It was finally yixing who registered everything and smiled back at the doctor.

“no mention, I just did my job ”

“Can we see him?” jongin asked

“it’s better not to disturb him now. He is in sedation and likely will sleep for a few more hours.

Even if he wakes up at night, it’s better to allow him to rest a little more. You all can visit him tomorrow. Okay.

Now, please excuse me” they all moved to give way for the doctor to leave.

 

They all released a sigh of relief. But, baekhyun started crying again.

“why are crying now, he is fine baek” minseok said while holding his face in his hands.

“I want to see him”

he sighed seeing baekhyun’s sad face.

“He needs rest, baek. You can see him tomorrow. Mmm,” he slowly wiped baekhyun’s tears.

Baekhyun slowly nodded back and looked towards were chanyeol was sleeping.

‘tomorrow you will get to hear what you wished to hear, chanyeol. I can’t take the chance of losing you ‘

He closed his eyes, letting his tears flow.

 

“guys, so what are we going to do now? Who all are staying?” yixing asked them.

“I will stay” baekhyun answered right away.

“but baek, you are already so exhausted-“ minseok didn’t get to complete his sentence since baekhyun stopped him.

“no Minnie, I want to stay. Even if we get back to our room, I won’t sleep in peace. So please”

Baekhyun pleaded to him to let him stay.

“it’s okay min, he can stay. I will go and ask for a by stander’s room.” Luhan said and squeezed his hand as an assurance.

Then he turned towards the others-

“guys, baekhyun is staying so I think minseok is too-“ he then looked to minseok to confirm his intuition.

He had a feeling that if baekhyun is staying, minseok will tag along too.

And he was a hundred per cent right about it too.

Minseok gave a small nod to him.

“and so, I am staying too. You all are already too tired, so go and get some sleep and, let’s meet tomorrow.”

“mm... I think you three are enough here.” Yixing said agreeing with what luhan said.

“I think it's fine. And you three too, please rest” sehun said.

“yah, and please call us if you need any help,” jongin said and luhan nodded to them all.

Kyungsoo and junmyeon said bye to beakhyun and minseok and they left with the other three.

 

 

“if chanyeol hadn’t pushed luhan, he would have got hit and it would have been more fatal.

God… I don’t want to think about it” sehun closed his eyes tightly to forget such a scene from his mind.

He opened his eyes when he got a little squeeze on his hand.

It was junmyeon and he had a reassuring smile on his face.

“nothing like that happened, right? So don’t worry.” He said.

 

They all are now outside the hospital and no one really feels to leave the place.

Kyungsoo saw the sad look on jongin’s face and he also tried to comfort his boyfriend-

“jongin, he will get fine soon.”

Jongin sighed and nodded at him. Until he sees him, he doesn’t think his tension will go.

“kyungsoo, will you stay with me tonight?” jongin asked him. He really wanted kyungsoo’s company tonight.

Kyungsoo wanted to say yes, but still, he looked at junmyeon to ask him if he is okay with staying alone.

And, Junmyeon gestured him to go ahead.

“okay,” kyungsoo smiled at him.

“guys, then we will be leaving first. See you all tomorrow”. Jongin said to the others.

“Okay, drive safe” yixing said and patted him on the back.

 

Now, yixing, junmyeon and sehun are the only ones left.

“so jun, come on, I will drop you,” yixing said.

Junmyeon nodded and started walking towards him, but was stopped by sehun.

Sehun was holding his wrist and junmyeon looked at him in confusion.

Sehun then turned to yixing.

“xing, if you don’t mind, can I drop him,” he asked and he hoped yixing will say yes and junmyeon will be fine with it.

 

Yixing gave a small smile to him-“go ahead. Jun, sehunnie, will see you both tomorrow. Bye”

Junmyeon didn’t really get a say in that, sehun asked and yixing agreed.

And, it’s not like his answer will be different anyway.

Now he is standing next to sehun, watching yixing’s car driving off.

“ jun, let’s go too,” sehun said while taking his car keys from his pocket.

“uh, yah, let’s,” he said, after all, he doesn’t have any other option left.

 

Journey back to the hostel was a silence filled one.

Soft music was playing in sehun’s car and that was the only sound inside.

Junmyeon saw his face in the side mirror and he realized how tired he looked.

He recalled everything and he again felt sad thinking about chanyeol’s situation.

It was then he realized something else too, if he is this much sad, what will be sehun’s condition.

He turned his head towards sehun and examined his face.

He looked more exhausted than him.

He wants to console him, but he didn’t get any words to start a conversation.

 

After a few minutes, they reached his dorms and still they both haven’t talked anything.

“I think I will leave now” junmyeon ended the silence and turned to open the door.

“no, wait” sehun stopped him from getting out.

“uh”

He examined sehun’s face. All of a sudden sehun seems tensed and it’s like he has important to tell him.

“what is it sehun?”

 

Sehun didn’t respond for a few minutes and junmyeon decided to give him a little more time.

When they were outside the ICU unit, seeing baekhyun crying over chanyeol, sehun too got a realization.

No one knows what will happen to them the next minute. All they can do is live life to the fullest when they can.

By that, he means to live with your loved ones.

Today he got certain about his feelings about junmyeon.

He likes him, junmyeon likes him back, and now he doesn’t want to waste any time more.

 

He took a deep breath.- “junmyeon” he tried to meet his eyes.

he wants to show all his sincerity in his eyes.

“I – i- like you”

Junmyeon suddenly felt like crying. Even though he always wished to hear those words from sehun,

when he finally got to hear it, he finds it hard to control his emotions.

“yo- you sure?” slowly a tear escaped his eyes.

“I am” sehun smiled at him and gently held his hands.

“let’s date, jun.”

That’s it, tears are now flowing over his face and he immediately tried to wipe them.

But sehun stopped him and again held both of his hands.

 

“thanks” he said softly to him.

“for?” junmyeon was confused.

“loving me” sehun completed his sentence and then moved forward and engulfed him in a sweet embrace.

Junmyeon liked the feeling he was having.

He, in sehun’s arms, his face on his chest and, his hands securely holding him.

He wanted the time to stop now. But on the other hand, he can’t wait to have more beautiful moments with him in the future.

 

“no one has ever cried for me jun” he softly mumbled into his head.

He continued- “ I don’t want to lose anyone who loves me”.

 

Junmyeon slowly rubbed his back and then he moved back a little.

“you will never lose my love, sehun. And I know you are concerned about chanyeol and all your friends too.”

Junmyeon now held his hand- “all of us will be there with you”.

“forever?” sehun asked him

“forever” he assured him.

Sehun smiled at him and then he saw the time on his watch.

“it’s too late already. You should go now. sleep well,” he slowly cupped a side of junmyeon’s face.

He smiled at him back and nodded.

“you too. Please”

“mmm. Are you coming to the hospital tomorrow?”

“of course, I am”

“okay, then I will pick you,” sehun said.

Junmyeon nodded and then he turned a little shy suddenly and tried to ask sehun something, but hesitated for a second.

“what is it” sehun saw his expression.

“uh, so, sehun…”

“what?”

“are we boy- boyfriends now?” he asked and he was blushing too.

Sehun looked at him without any expression for a second and then he burst out into laughter.

Junmyeon pouted seeing him laughing and sehun slowly stopped his laughing.

“sorry, sorry.” He said and then leaned forward and gave a sweet kiss on his cheek.

“good night and have sweet dreams, my adorable boyfriend,” he said and gave a small pinch on the spot he kissed.

Junmyeon is now blushing twice than before and to escape from the embarrassment he stepped out of the car as quickly as possible.

“good night,” he said to him before closing the door and then without waiting for a reply he ran inside of his dorm.

Sehun waited until he sees junmyeon safely entering the hostel and then he drove off with a happy face and a happy mind.

“boyfriend,” he said to himself and smiled.

 

 

Baekhyun is now sleeping soundly in the hospital bed and minseok is sitting beside him.

He is gently running his fingers through baekhyun’s hair and he sighed after seeing baekhyun’s tear-stained face.

He knew baekhyun liked chanyeol, but he didn’t know it was this much strong.

The lights are off in the room but since the curtains are moved, moonlight has filled the room through the windows.

And, Luhan is out; he went to fetch some water for them.

 

Minseok slowly rested his back towards the wall behind their bed and closed his eyes.

he looked at his phone.

while they were waiting outside chanyeol's room, minseok received another message.

'we are giving you another chance.

call us soon.

and no one should know about this.'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter