chapter 4

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The most awkward dinner!

That was what minseok is having right now.

At first, he thought only luhan & sehun will be joining him.

But he was totally wrong. It was a family dinner.

Everyone looked like they were attending a funeral.

Mr. & Mrs Oh weren’t even talking to each other. Same with luhan & sehun.

The only sound was of their eating and some occasional talks between his father and Mr Oh.

But what made minseok the most uncomfortable was the piercing glances thrown by luhan.

 

Minseok really wished instead of sitting here he was now playing games with baekhyun in their room.

When he reached his room after the college, baekhyun suggested having a gaming night.

And when minseok told him that he will be going home for some reasons,

baekhyun was so disappointed.

but when minseok offered to buy him lunch the next day,

baekhyun was more than happy.

 

On the opposite side of him, luhan and sehun were having lots of thoughts going through their mind.

For luhan, he got little shocked after seeing minseok.

He was totally opposite of what luhan thought he will be.

He hates to admit it but he really thinks minseok is so cute & adorable.

The little voice he heard while they introduced each other only supported that thought.

But still, luhan is luhan. He will never admit it.

And the cuteness of minseok was not going to make him change his mind too.

 

On the other hand, sehun was a little happy.

He had always liked cute boys who are a little shorter than him.

And he really liked the small shy smile minseok gave for all the questions his mother asked him.

But still, a spark was missing.

But since it was just their first meeting he didn’t mind that much.

 

After the dinner, minseok, luhan and sehun were taken to a private room.

If what minseok felt during the dinner was awkwardness, then now the situation was more complicated.

He can clearly hear their breathing in that room.

 

The silence got interrupted when luhan finally decided to open his mouth.

“ look, I don’t know how much you are interested in this stupid arrange marriage thing.

But let me make it clear that I am not at all interested. I freaking don’t want to marry you.

I mean, first of all, you aren’t even my type (which was a huge lie).

Secondly, at this young age, I don’t want to settle myself in a single person.

So if you choose me don’t expect that every night I am going to be only with you “.

Luhan said while giving a disgusted look at minseok.

 

Sehun knew the real motive behind luhan’s rude words.

He was deliberately trying to make himself a very bad person.

But he was sure that it was little over. After all, minseok was just a victim like them.

 

Minseok somewhat had an idea that luhan didn’t like him, because

from the time they saw each other luhan was only throwing some angry looks at him.

But what came out just now from luhan’s mouth was totally unexpected.

How can someone say such a thing to a person whom we just met?

He wanted to say something back like ‘who even wants to marry a player like you’,

But he couldn’t. He knows if that reaches his father’s ears, he is done.

So he just kept quiet while keeping his head down.

 

But this wasn’t exactly what luhan expected. He thought the man will argue back,

which will lead to some bickering between them and finally they will leave with huge hatred towards each other.

And now Luhan doesn’t know how to react to minseok’s silence.

How someone cannot respond to such words, he doesn’t even have self-esteem or what- luhan thought.

 

In order to make minseok look up, he gave a strong kick to the table in front of him.

Well, minseok did lookup. But what really happened was what luhan never thought of happening.

Luhan’s white shirt was now in orange colour as his strong kick made the orange juice placed on the table got spilt on him.

Luhan’s shocked expression was so hilarious that both minseok and sehun felt like laughing.

While minseok managed to suppress it, sehun miserably fails to do it.

 

Luhan never in his life has felt this much embarrassment.

As he doesn’t know how to react to them, he left the room without giving a look at the other two.

 

As soon as he left sehun started laughing again and minseok also smiled a little.

After seeing his smile sehun kind o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter