chapter 22

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“can I know why the hell sehun and minseok had no protection? You guys are not kids to not understand the seriousness of the situation we are in.” Mr Oh said furiously.

Luhan and Yixing are now inside the Oh mansion and they don’t know how to reply to him.

The last 2 months they never went anywhere without the bodyguards and this was the only time it happened.

But their enemies were that vigilant that they took that opportunity really well.

It’s sure that their enemies were well aware of all their deeds.

 

Seeing they don’t have an answer to it Mr Oh left a frustrated sigh.

He then said. “ I won’t spare anyone if they touch my kids.”

“luhan, I have only informed Mr Kim that it might be an enemy of us. Not anything else. So even if he calls, don’t disclose anything else.”

“yes, dad” luhan replied. He is not afraid of minseok’s father, but his worry is about informing his mom and brother.

He hope before they knew it he will be able to find minseok.

Luhan’s father left soon to the police head office and restricted them from following him.

Luhan and yixing left a sigh and saw jongin and chanyeol coming to the room and it seemed like they have something serious to share.

“luhan, Iwe have to go and see someone,” Jongin said.

“who,” luhan asked him curiously and yixing was eagerly listening too.

Jongin shook his head and continued. “ I exactly don’t know who it is but see I got this message just a few minutes before we reached here,” Jongin said while handing his phone to luhan.

 

From an unknown number.,

I am sending this message to inform you that I know the ones behind your friends missing.

And I want to help you guys too.

So, please don’t say about this to the police and come and see me at the exact place minseok was supposed to see me.

Bring luhan too; he should be the one to know about this all after all.

Don’t be late.

 

Luhan and Yixing read it and yixing spoke first.

“it’s the same person, right?”

“yah, it seems so” chanyeol replied and then turned to luhan.

“what are you going to do.”

 

Luhan looked at him and the others.

“Obviously I am going. And don’t inform anyone else.

We shouldn’t do the mistake like we did the last time.

They all nodded and yixing turned to him.

“but you are not going alone luhan.”

Both chanyeol and jongin agreed to it and they all had the same determination on their faces.

Luhan looked at them thankfully and replied-“ yeah, let’s go now.”

 

 

Tao is waiting for them at the construction site and he doesn’t know how long he has to wait since he is not sure if they will even appear or not.

He doesn’t even know if they had informed the police.

He knows he has taken a huge risk and if his aunt comes to know about him helping out her enemies, it’s the end of him.

But he can’t help it. For his father, he has to do this.

His thoughts were then interrupted as he heard some footsteps approaching him.

He turned around and saw four curious faces looking at him as if trying to recollect his face from their memory.

 

“no need to try hard. You all don’t know me.” Tao said and gestured for them to have a seat.

But luhan was not ready to have a chit chat now-

“ before anything else you say, I want to know where sehun and minseok are, “ he asked impatiently.

“I am sorry, I don’t know exactly. But I can help you guys find them. But before that, I have things to explain to you,

which I hope you all will listen to. you guys have to trust me.

Jongin placed a hand on luhan’s shoulder asking him to calm down a bit. Luhan nodded to him but decided to ask another question which he really wants to know now.

“but, they are fine, right,” he asked in a hopeful

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter