chapter 18

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan, Sehun and Yixing are now inside the National Police headquarters along with Mr Oh.

They are in the senior superintendent general, Mr Jung Jinhyun’s office.

Mr Jung is Mr Oh’s first cousin too.

 

“These messages are highly suspicious. If they wanted to help you guys, instead of asking minseok to call them they would have said everything to him directly. Why would they wait for a reply.” Mr. Jung said while looking at minseok’s phone.

They all nodded to what he said and luhan’s heart skipped a little thinking about the danger minseok was going to fall.

“it’s sure that their intentions were not good, uncle. And what about the police forces around the building, we will be able to catch them, right?”

Luhan asked his uncle. Though he wanted to go too, his father didn’t allow him.

“The case is handled by our best team, luhan. Don’t worry. The culprits will be caught soon” his uncle reassured.

 

“but, hyung” Mr. Jung called Mr. Oh – “do you have any guess. I mean, you would be aware of your enemies or rivals.”

He asked.

Mr. Oh sighed and replied “ In the business world rivals are common Jinhyun. Especially, when we are staying at the top. But I can’t specify.”

Then something suddenly struck him and he continued.

“But, you do know our old rivals, right Jinhyun,” Mr. Oh said and Mr. Jung slowly nodded to that.

But none of the others in the room understood the reason behind the sudden tension in the room.

 

“About whom are you talking dad?” sehun asked his dad curiously. He was not at all aware of such an old enmity prevailing towards them. Neither luhan did. But Yixing was sure that he had heard something about it, but couldn’t recollect at the moment.

“it’s an old story, sehun. You guys will get to know about it when the time comes.” Mr. Jung replied instead of Mr. Oh.

Then he turned to Mr. Oh.- “but it’s been so long, Hyung. You think they will come for revenge after all these years?”

“I am not sure Jinhyun, but they are the ones who wish for our destruction the most in this world. You know it.

And you do remember our last encounter and their last words right?” Mr. Oh said and his face was filled with seriousness and anger.

Luhan was totally not getting anything his dad and uncle was talking about.

They both were talking as if they are alone in the room.

It was frustrating, but he knows he should endure it for now.

 

“I do. But we should not reject other chances too. It may not be them.” Mr. Jung said and Mr. Oh reluctantly nodded to it.

They both know if the threat is from the people they guessed, it will be really dangerous.

Seeing the confused faces of the others Mr. Jung turned to them with a smile.

“don’t worry kids. Just from now on don’t go anywhere without security. Our force is strong. Nothing will happen to anyone. I will make sure whoever behind all these will be caught soon. I promise.” He said.

Though the three were not satisfied with it, they nodded to him and smiled back.

 

Mr. Oh then turned towards them. “Luhan, how is minseok? Does Mr. Kim know about all this?”

“uh, no I haven’t informed him. Since all these things were complicated I didn’t really knew what to say” luhan said and didn’t explain why he didn’t bother to inform him in the beginning.

“and, minseok is fine dad.”

Mr. Oh sighed and said “ mm, that’s good to hear. And it’s also good that you didn’t inform Mr. Kim about anything.

Actually, no one other than us should know about it. It will affect our business. Inform minseok and your friends also to not to disclose any information, got it. and I will ask my secretary to inform Mr. Kim that minseok is going to stay with you for a few days. I am sure he won’t mind.”

He said and they all just silently agreed to all he said.

Seeing their lifeless face he came near both luhan and sehun and placed his hands on their shoulders.

“Don’t worry, as your father I promise that I will not allow anyone to touch my children. And by children now I mean minseok too. And, I will make sure everyone around us will be safe.” Mr. Oh slowly turned to yixing and gave an assuring nod to him too.

Both luhan and sehun got surprised by their father’s action and words. This was the first time they were seeing such an endearing action from him. And for the first time, they both felt a kind of security around their dad.

They saw a new side of him and it was really unexpected too. But maybe that was because they never re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter