chapter 19

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I updated two times this week so those who didn't read the previous chapter please do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

It’s 1 am and luhan is still awake with a glass of whiskey in his hand.

Whenever he is stressed he is used to alcohol.

So when all of them parted with a goodnight, he took the bottle and poured a glass of whiskey and stood on the balcony of his room thinking about all the things that happened that day.

He finished one glass but didn’t go for another. Unlike every day, today he doesn’t intend to get drunk.

His friends and fiancé are in the house and he has lots of things to think about too.

Finally, he had found someone to love and live with, so he has to find whoever is behind all these, at any cost.

 

His thoughts were then interrupted by a knock on his door.

“yes” he answered and waited for the person.

Slowly the door got opened and a small head peeked inside.

“am l disturbing,” the person asked in a soft little voice.

Luhan chuckled at it and replied-

“no, not at all” and he waited for the person to come inside.

“then can I come inside” the person softly asked again.

Luhan again chuckled at that and said.

“you don’t have to ask my permission to enter my room, Minnie..”

Minseok smiled at that and he slowly entered the room and closed the door.

 

“Why are you still awake? Your head is not hurting, right?” luhan asked as minseok came to the balcony.

“no, but couldn’t sleep. And I saw your lights on. why are you still up and -drinking?” minseok replied as he looked at the glass.

Luhan then placed the glass on the small table near him and took minseok’s hand and made him stand in front of him as he leaned to the railing.

“I drink when I am stressed.” He said while slowly caressing minseok’s hand.

“oh,” minseok only replied that much and he looked outside even though luhan was longingly looking at him.

Luhan then pulled him a little closer and it made minseok look at him.

“why, you don’t like it? Should I not?” luhan asked him lovingly.

“no, no. I mean it’s up to you. I don’t have any problem.” Minseok said a little shyly.

Luhan was enjoying that moment way too much that suddenly a smirk formed on his face.

“oh, then-“

Luhan suddenly captured minseok’s lips for a wet and passionate kiss.

His one hand was around minseok’s hips and the other one was holding minseok’s face.

Though minseok was surprised with the sudden kiss, he responded as passionately as luhan.

Both had their eyes closed and the silent atmosphere around them made them both go deep without any disturbance.

Luhan slowly then moved back and placed their foreheads close.

with a smile, he then asked-“ how did it taste.” he a little.

Minseok pouted a little at that and replied. “Bitter”

Luhan moved back laughing and it only intensified minseok’s pout.

Luhan stopped laughing and pinched his pouted lips and said-

“so it’s a problem then, right”

He continued- “so I do have to avoid drinking so that our kiss don’t taste bitter to you”

He said as he slowly moved his thumb over minseok’s cheek.

 

Minseok smiled a little at that and said- “or you should not kiss me when you are stressed”

He then poked a finger into luhan’s chest.

But luhan was not ready to stop his teasing.

His fingers moved from minseok’s cheek to his lips and he moved his thumb over it.

“or I could do something else to forget my stress. You know something other than alcohol that will make me go crazy.”

He said in a seducing tone making minseok blush way more than he already was.

 

“luhan…” he whined and tried to move away from luhan’s hold.

“Okay, sorry sorry, I will stop now.” luhan said laughing.

He then removed his hands from minseok and turned around and looked outside with a smile.

He has someone else now who can help him when he is stressed.

And that person is more powerful than alcohol. After all, his presence was all he needed.

Minseok then came and stood near luhan.

He placed his hand over luhan’s which was resting on the railings.

“you should try to get some sleep. You have to visit yixing’s home tomorrow and then we will have a lot of works to do.”

Minseok said.

Luhan just hummed to that and then they both stayed silent for few minutes.

 

Then luhan slowly turned to him.

He placed his hand over minseok’s head and slowly tucked some hair behind his ear.

“I think I can sleep now. you go and sleep too.”

Minseok smiled at him and took his hand from his head.

And then he gave a gentle kiss on his hand.

“good night”

“good night”

The morning came and after breakfast, Sehun and Luhan left to get ready to visit Yixing’s dad.

Sehun was about to wear his shirt when someone opened the door taking his attention.

“oh sorry, I thought you already changed,” Junmyeon said shyly and turned around.

Sehun smiled at that and then came near him and back hugged him.

He said into his ear.

“it’s okay, you are allowed to see it.”

He smiled as he can sense Junmyeon internally screaming in his hold.

“Sehun…” junmyeon whined and then turned around.

 

“what- didn’t like what you saw?” sehun asked as he moved forward making junmyeon walk back until his back hit the wall.

“I,” he stuttered and turned into a blushing mess.

“I-?” sehun repeated.

Junmyeon then took up some courage and hit him on his chest-“ go and change. Luhan is waiting”

Sehun then decided to stop as he knows he needs to get ready soon.

“Okay, but not before a kiss though.” He smirked a little and slowly bent down and pressed their lips.

He moved back and junmyeon gave a gentle smile back.

He took his hand and then gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter