chapter 21

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both Yixing and Junmyeon searched for Sehun for hours but still, he was nowhere to be found.

From the landline, yixing contacted the Oh’s and a full force is now looking for him.

Though nothing about sehun is found, some locals informed them of seeing a suspicious black van in their area.

Apparently, the van they were trying to find for the last two months was a black one too.

As time passed, it became clear that sehun is kidnapped.

 

“Han… we will find sehun soon.”

Minseok assured luhan for the ninth time after hearing the news.

Luhan is now on the way to the village and he called minseok to let him know about everything and more than that to get some support from the other.

“I am afraid, min.” luhan replied in a shaky tone. He knows he should sound confident, and should also give other’s confidence about finding sehun, but somehow his fear is taking over him.

He knows he will mask his fear in front of yixing and junmyeon who are now feeling so much guilt for not protecting sehun well.

But he won’t blame them. He knows it was sehun’s decision to leave without bodyguards’ even though junmyeon and yixing insisted to bring them along.

But he understands sehun. He didn’t want to show any power before junmyeon’s family.

God, he should have insisted more.

“I shouldn’t have allowed him to go without any bodyguards…” he said again.

“han, don’t blame yourself. Now let’s just concentrate on finding him. Which I am sure we will soon”

Minseok tried to sound as confident as he can.

“min…”

“Han… we will find him”

“yah,… we will” luhan took a deep breath and tightened his hands around the steering, whatever happens, he is going to find his brother.

“min, I will lose my network soon. I will try to contact you through the landline, okay”

“mm… okay, stay safe, please” though minseok tried his best to sound optimistic, it isn’t like he is not afraid.

“I will, bye”

“bye, love you”

“love you too”
 

 

“luhan… “ Junmyeon and yixing are by his side as soon as he got out of his car.

Luhan saw how terrified junmyeon looked.

“I am sorry…” junmyeon said while sobbing

“hey,” luhan gently hugged him to comfort him.

“Why are you saying sorry.”

“I shouldn’t have allowed sehun to come here without any protection.”

Yixing gently rubbed his back.

“It was his choice. So let’s not talk about that. Mm.

And, we will find him soon.” luhan said with an assuring smile and turned to Yixing and motioned him to come along with him.

“anything new?”

“no,” yixing said while shaking his head.

They both sighed and didn’t say anything for a while.

They all are going crazy without knowing what happened to sehun.

There is no news from the ones who took sehun either.

What are they waiting for? Or are they planning something else?

 

After a while, he met Mr Jung ( his police uncle).

“you all can leave luhan. There is nothing here. We searched the entire area.

So it’s clear that they took him somewhere else.

But don’t worry every single road is under our control.

Until we find him no one is going to rest.”

Luhan nodded to what his uncle said. Then his uncle added.

“go back luhan, your dad needs you. And your mom too”

Luhan didn’t say anything to him. He had never been a good son to his parents.

He doesn’t even know how to show affection to them.

But maybe this time he should try.

He has already started to give importance to family from the time he accepted minseok in his life.

And he has enjoyed every moment he spends with his mother and brother.

The reason won’t be appropriate but it’s time for luhan to hold his family together.

 

Luhan, Yixing and Junmyeon left the next day. They all are in luhan’s car with luhan driving.

Yixing is next to him and junmyeon is in the back seat.

No one slept the last night and no one has really said anything too.

But soon after dropping Junmyeon at kyungsoo’s they both are going straight to the police headquarters.

They sure are not going to leave everything in the cop’s hand and stay behind.

They sure will tr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter