chapter 7

FOREVER
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*BaekMin time*

 

“honey I am home…”, minseok woke up by the dramatic entry of baekhyun into their room.

“oh, you were already here?. I thought you were in the class”, baekhyun said while placing his backpack on his table.

“then who do you think I was and called honey?”, asked minseok while rubbing his eyes.

“oh, I was just imitating my dad. But seriously, why are you here now? And why do you look so pale?

He asked in a serious tone.

“I skipped class. just a small headache.”

Baekhyun went near minseok and touched his forehead. “You don’t have a fever, had medicines?”

“yeah, but I think I need some fresh air. Will be back soon, okay?”

Minseok said with a little smile and searched for his shoes to go out.

 

“Okay, let’s go,” Baekhyun said.

“uh, why are you coming? It’s fine baekhyun I will go alone.”

“no Minnie, I think I need a walk too. Come on”

“you are not tried?”

“tired and Byun baekhyun never comes in the same sentence dear…”

baekhyun said by pushing minseok out of their room.

 

Though they were living in a city, the road behind their dorms was a peaceful one.

It was leading to a housing colony with a small park and had trees on both sides.

They both walked side by side without saying anything.

After hearing the third sigh from minseok,

baekhyun turned to him and without saying anything he linked their fingers.

Minseok gave a surprised look at him.

“what? Don’t say only lovers will hold their hands. Friends do that too Minnie…”

Baekhyun said while pinching his cheeks.

Minseok just playfully hit him in his hand. But he didn’t take his hand back from baekhyun’s.

He wanted it, a hand to hold on to.

Minseok had a small smile on his face and baekhyun was happy to see it.

 

“so, want to talk about it?”

“uh”

“I know Minnie, something is bothering you.

I know we just met yesterday”. He stopped and looked at minseok

“But I really do consider you as my friend. Hope you will feel the same too.”

 

“I do consider you as my friend baek.

But, I am not ready yet.

It’s really complicated” he sighed.

 

“Okay, then… let’s say something else.” He clapped his hands once.

“Minnie… do you think I am being a little cruel towards chanyeol?” he asked while looking down.

 

“uh, he was there outside your class in the evening too?” minseok asked in a little surprised tone.

Baekhyun nodded.

“wah… he is totally into you then. But, tell me the truth. Why are you really avoiding him?”

 

“I am afraid, min. what if he is just playing around”, his face looked really serious.

“wait. Why do I feel like you had some bad experience before?”

Baekhyun looked at minseok as if he read his mind.

“How did you?”

“so, I was right?”

“mmm… when I joined high school. A senior of mine said he likes me and asked me for a date.”

‘a sigh’

“I accepted it”

(silence)

He looked at minseok and said while whining

“It was just a bet Minnie… that tricked me”

Baekhyun was now hugging minseok.

When he stopped his whining minseok detached the hug and asked.

 

“but baek, can I ask you something?

“what?”

“do you have any feelings for him? I mean, like what do you feel when you see him?”

Baek thought for a moment.

“whenever our gazes meet I feel like a lot of caterpillars are walking inside my tummy”

He looked damn serious when he said it.

“caterpillars? Isn’t it butterflies baek? Minseok asked while rolling his eyes.

“uh… maybe mine is still in the larva stage.”

Minseok facepalmed.

“huh! Let it be Butterfly or larva, what is important is you do feel something. Right?”

“I think so”

 

“look baek, don’t compare everyone to that . But, I understand. Your fear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter