A Daughter Just Like You

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo, Lisa and Sehun arrived soon. "Uncl_I mean Prof,Do! Thank God you're here!" Chaeyoung shouted happily.

"you, Residents? You want to...stay?" Beakhyun asked. 

"Yes,hyung!" Sehun answered.

The nurse nodded. "That's nice to see yo_Junmyeon hyung!"

Junmyeon smiled. "Hi, everyone! What's up? Here's a little too much crowded."

"Oh, don't remind me! Now come, they've sent us enough equipment. Let's wear our masks, clothing and what was that, oh! Face shield!" Chanyeol led the men to dressing room.

"So, let's go Lisa." Chaeyoung said.

"wait Chaeng! Momo is here right?"

She nodded. "Of course, as 4th year resident, she must be a role model. Don't make her wait, let's go."

Chaeyoung was helping Lisa to wear her clothes, while Momo, who had wore them before,was texting with someone, to be specific, her boyfriend.

Someone knocked. "Can we come in?" A familiar female voice.

"Yes,unnie!" Momo answered.

Jisoo and Nayeon came in. "Wow! I've seen that kind of clothing, but never thought I'd wear them too." Nayeon claimed, looking at Lisa in surprise.

"Me too,I..." Chaeyoung became silent and walked away.

Other ladies in room heard her whimpering."Chaeyoung? Chaeyoung! what is it, hon?" Nayeon walked toward her.

"Everything is ruined now! If this stupid sickness haven't appeared, Chan and I were supposed to be preparing for our wedding party, which had to be next week. Why are this things happening to us?! Why is it just us?!"she sobbed.

"Stop!" Jisoo shouted all of a sudden, making other ladies look at her with scared faces. "It's not just you so stop!" She added. "Everyone is experiencing the same Chaeyoung. Like, Dr.Kim, I mean Junmyeon and I went on a date, but we didn't even hug , maybe because we thought we'd have time for that and now, look at us! we can't even see each other's face without mask! What's your idea about this?"Jisoo's eyes became wet, while Lisa's became wide open.

"Really? Wow, not hard to believe! I must tell Sehunie!" She took her phone.

Jisoo sighed."Look, Chaeyoung, I'm sure everything will be fine and then, I must be your bridesmaid." Chaeyoung smiled.

"Hey! It was me!"Lisa shouted while calling her boyfriend.

"And me!"Momo added.Those girls reaction made others laugh.

 

Yes, a good atmosphere, that's it! Jisoo thought. 


***


After all the people in infectious diseases department wore the new kind of clothes, they gathered in Kyungsoo's order. He wanted to give a speech, as the head of the department.

"Oh, I'm so hot!" Lisa told Sehun, while moving her hands in the air.

"You got that now? I've told you years ago!" Sehun joked.

"Oppa, you ar_"

"Everyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter