What Should I Do?

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nearly a week passed very soon, Kyungsoo had taken distance from others the whole week. He mostly stayed in his own room. Kyungsoo knew if he'd gotten the sickness, there was a high possibility that he would spread it among others. But he wasn't feeling fine,not fine at all. One day he decided to accept it, so he went to laboratory for testing. He was standing in front of her daughter's workplace when he called Jennie.

"Hello my daughter! How are you doing?"

"Hi dad! I'm good, you fine?"

"I am! where are you cutie?"

"Dad!"

Kyungsoo laughed. "Sorry!"

"I'm home, resting for half of a day."

"So, won't go to lab?" He coughed.

"Nope. Dad? you ok?" Jennie asked with hesitance.

"I'm fine, Jen. Take a rest, sweetheart."

"But your voice is_"

"I got to go, bye!"

"Take care dad."

Kyungsoo coughed while looking at his daughters' photo on his phone's background. He sighed, fixing his mask on his face. He wasn't afraid of death, but leaving his young daughters all alone in this wild ad mean world scared him so bad. He put his phone in his pocket before entering to the laboratory.

"Uncle!" Yerim shouted.

"Prof. Do, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. "Is there anything wrong in the hospital?"

"Stop it," The girl slammed his arm. "Maybe he is here to meet his daughter..." She walked closer. "Jennie unnie went home to rest a little."

"No. No. That's not the case," Kyungsoo said. "And don't come close to me. I wirk in covid ward." They both stepped back, making him laugh which resulted in couching.

"Are you ok?" Jungkook asked.

He nodded as he tried to breathe properly. "I'm searching for a person called... hmm~ Kim Jong_"

"In? you mean Kim Jongin?" Heechul asked. "Well, yes Heechul. And please don't chat with Momo a lot. She has her own duties!" Kyungsoo complained,shaking his head, though Heechul blushed behind his mask.

"I go to call Jongin. Excuse me." He ran away while others laughed.

"Kyungsoo?"

"oh, Jongdae hyung!" Kyungsoo bowed.

"What are you doing here?" Jongdae asked.

"I want to have a test, Corona test." He said.

"Oh my God! You got the disease? Does Jennie know?"Yerim asked with her worried intonation.

"No and you won't tell her, all right?" They all nodded.

"Sir, here he is. Scientist Kim Jongin." Heechul introduced.

"Good morning sir. Should I know you?" Jongin asked.

"No, you shouldn't. I'm Do Kyungsoo, Jennie's father." Jongin eyes became wide open. He turned red. "Can you help me in that test?" He coughed again.

Jongin nodded. "Of course, sir."

After test, Kyungsoo was waiting for Jongin to tell him the answer. "Well... it takes a day, but I'll text you the result. So you won't need to come here again." He said.

Kyungsoo nodded. "Jongin."

"Yes sir?"

"Do you have feelings for my daughter?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I,I.." He blushed.

"You're Sehun's childhood friend, aren't you?" Jongin nodded. "He's my younger daughter's boyfriend and has told me about you. So don't be shy, tell me."

"that stupid!" Jongin murmured.

"What did you said?"

"Nothing... Y-yes sir. I l-like your daughter, but she doesn't. I mean she isn't even interested in relationships so it's not important really." He said sadly.

"How can you tell?" Kyungsoo asked. "I'm so friendly with my both daughters, but I never can understand what Jen really thinks or likes or dislikes. She keeps things to herself. She... as Lisa says she took after me." He coughed. "I think I already knew the test result." He giggled. "I was saying, not just Jennie, but all the girls are like butterflies, pretty to see, hard to catch. So you have to fight and show her what you are feeling deeply." He walked toward the door. "Text me about the result, thanks." He went out and left Jongin speechless.


***


Kyungsoo arrived to the hospital. "Daddy! Where were you? Why did you vanish without telling anyone? I was really worried!" Lisa said.

"Professor Do Kyungsoo, why did you leave without saying? We were scared!" Chaeyoung added.

"Why should I? I'm the head of_" He started coughing.

"Daddy? Dad! what is it?" Lisa screamed with tearful eyes, but Kyungsoo was short of breath and in a second he passed out.

 

 

When he opened his eyes, Kyungsoo was lying on a bed, a bed in their own hospital. Lisa was the first face he met. "Lis_"

"Shhh~ rest daddy. I'll be her, but why didn't you tell me? As your daughter, it's a shame to hear you don't feel good from Nurse Byun. I'm sad now." She pouted and looked away.

The doctor smiled and took the oxygen mask off. "Sorry, sweethe-" He coughed.

"It's ok, just don't took that off!" She put the mask on hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter