D-Day

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo put two boxes in her brother's car.Seulgi,her best friend who was a teacher,waved while walking toward her.

"Jisooya! Today's your D-Day,right?"

Jisoo smiled brightly."Of course! I can't believe it! Today I'm officially a specialist,not a resident any more!"

"I see,your mom told me that you'll work in the same hospital as your brother."

"that's it,unfortunately! But anyway I have Nayeon,too."

Seulgi nodded."So,I was going to school,I might be late.good bye & fighting!"Seulgi started running like a student who was late for school.Jisoo giggled & got on the car.
***
When Jisoo arrived,she took her cellphone out & called his brother for help.Some minutes later,she heard a familiar voice.

"Jisoo!"Nayeon ran to her.

"Nayeon! How's everything Head nurse?"Jisoo asked before hugging her.

"Everything's fine,Dr.Kim."Nayeon giggled.

"A stranger never would understand that you two are sisters-in-law,believe me!"Jisoo's brother said with a smile on his face.

"Minseok oppa!"Jisoo hugged him."I'm so so so happy!"

"Me too,little sis!"Minseok caressed her hair."Ok,let's go_"

"Head nurse Im!"A tall nurse called.

"Where are you unnie?"Another nurse asked.

"You're seeing me here,stupid! Oh,Jisoo,she is Nurse Park Chaeyoung & he is Nurse Park Chanyeol.They're engaged which I think is the weirdest thing in the world."Nayeon informed.

"I'm Kim Jisoo IDS(infectious diseases specialist) & Dr.Kim's sis."They bowed.

Suddenly,a boy & a girl ran toward the entrance while covering their faces."Hey,hey,hey! You two,stop!"Minseok shouted,so they came back & bowed.

"Where were you Resident Oh & Resident Do?"Chaeyoung asked.

"We,we went out to eat something,my bad not Lisa!"Said the boy.

"No! Not Sehun,it's my fault!"Lisa said.

"Ok,not important! You two are going to be punished since you left the hospital without telling anyone."Minseok said.

"Oh~Forgive them Minnieseokie! They're young,it's their right to have fun! Look how they try to sup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter