That's Ok,It's Love

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo went upstairs."Hi mom!"

"Hi sweetie,how was everything?"Her mom hugged her tightly.

"Fine,"She went to her room to change her clothes."You know,meeting new people is...nice."She said happily.

"So~you meet someone,right? Oh,dear my only wish is to see you in your wedding gown.Why are you still single? You're so pretty, then why don't you have a boyfriend? Oh maybe it's because of Minseok,isn't it? I'll talk with him,or no,I'll ask Nayeon to talk with him.You know,all men blindly obey their wives."

Jisoo came out of her room."Mom,stop this topic.I don't want to get married now!"She complained,though her mom glared at her

"Why? You want to be alone forever? I must make sure that if I die,you'll not be alone! Please understand me..."

"Oh,mom!"A sound came from her phone took her attention.Jisoo looked at it & smiled.

"You said you haven't met anyone,so what's the meaning of that stupid smile?"Her mom asked curiously.

"Mommy!"She ran to her room.It was clear who that person was,Dr.Kim Junmyeon.

[KJM: Hi,it's me,Junmyeon! Have you arrived home now?]

[KJS: Hi,yes I'm home!] 

[KJM: well,I wanted you to have my number too,so I texted you.]

Junmyeon was lounging on sofa & texting.A girl passed him while eating chocolate."Thanks for buying chocolate."She said,but he didn't answer."Hey,Junmyeon! I said thank you!"She repeated.

"Huh? Oh,no big deal sweetie.What are brothers for?"

"For buying chocolate for their younger sister.Who are you chatting with that you don't even look at me?"She asked & took a look at his phone.

"Just a friend."He replied.

The sister looked at the person's profile."She's a girl! You said you don't like anyone except that intern you saw some years ago."Junmyeon glared at her.

"She's that intern,but now a doctor actually."

"Seriously? Give me that,Give it to me,Give it oppa!"She tried to get the phone from him.

"No,no,go away Dahyun! Don't touch my pho_"But Dahyun was faster than he thought."Give it back!"

She ran to her room while typing,Junmyeon followed."Give it back or I'll tell mom & dad!"

"How old are you big brother? Here,get it!"She gave the phone back.Junmyeon looked at the screen & his eyes widened.

 [KJM: You know,honestly,I saw you years ago when you were an intern.I really liked you but I didn't dare to tell you since I was too shy.Now I'm happy that I've found you again,& I'm hoping that we can be together.]

"No need to say thank you"Dahyun said while smiling.

"How can you be this fast? She has seen it so I can't delete it! Kim Dahyun I'll kill you!"

[KJM: Forgive me.That was my sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter