Dr. Romantic

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo and Nayeon were shopping for the new year. While Nayeon was buying some groceries, Jisoo was checking her phone that she received Junmyeon's message.

"Jisoo? Jisoo?" Nayeon called.

"yes? what is it, Nayeon?"

"are you ok?"

Jisoo smiled. "Yes, why are you asking such a question?"

"Nothing, just you turned red suddenly, you sure you're fine?" Nayeon touched her forehead.

"Nayeon, if I was sick, I'd understand myself. I'm a doctor you know?"

"So what is it? It's about your phone?" She asked curiously. 

"Well, it's Junmyeon-ssi." Nayeon pushed her out of the store,after paying for the goods. "Aigoo! What the hell Nayeon?!"

"Ok? What's he saying? Tell me! Tell me!"

"Let me... he sent this." Jisoo showed her the text.

Nayeon's eyes widened. "Oh my god! You want to accept? Or not?" She asked.

"I, I don't know, I real_"

Younger one cut her sentence with a scream. "What?! You don't know?! It's each and every girls' wish in the hospital to go on a date with him! If you don't count Lisa and Chaeyoung of course. He's the best in the hospital, not as good as Minseok. He's smart, kind, polite and even talented in singing. Oh, and he's from a wealthy family. In short, he's our hospital's prince charming."

"Wow, he deserves more than me! I'm not going to accept his request."

"You're the prettiest and the smartest girl I've ever seen, don't sell yourself short, stupid Kim Jisoo. Now answer him." Nayeon ordered.

Jisoo wanted to reply, but she didn't know how. Yes  or No? "what should I say now?"

"I gave you the information you needed. Now say whatever here says."Nayeon pointed at her heart.

"I want to say yes, but what about Minseok?" She asked with a worried voice.

"He's my husband... leave that topic to me, ok?" Jisoo nodded.

"But I'll text him some hours later. So he'll think I'm thinking about it. If I answer now he might think I was waiting for it." She giggled.

Nayeon laughed. "Oh,see? I told you, you're smart!"

Some hours later, Jisoo replied. 

[KJS:Hi, Junmyeon-ssi, I assume it'll be good to give you a chance. I mean yes!]

When Junmyeon received the answer, he didn't know what to do, he was just shouting in silence and punching his pillow.

"So she agreed?" Dahyun asked suddenly, Junmyeon looked at her and nodded happily.

"Yes! Finally, I'm going to have a sister-in-law! Yeah,yeah! Congratulations my oppa!" She ran to Junmyeon and hugged him tightly.

"Ok, Dahyun! Just you're killing me! Stop it! Let me go!"

She took some distance. "I want to tell mom! She'll be happy!" Dahyun said.

"Nope!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter