My Annoying Brother

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They got to Jisoo's room."You said that Sehun & Lisa are in relationship,but you didn't say about yourself."Jisoo said curiously.

"Myself? What do you want to know about me?"Junmyeon asked.

"Oh,maybe I'm being rude,I mean do you have a girl,fiancee or something like that? if you don't like to answer me that's alright,I asked since Prof.Do said that everyone's friendly here."He smiled.

"No,no,it's fine.About me...You know,my mom arranged several blind dates for me,with politicians' daughters,but they didn't work out well."He answered happily.

"You seem satisfied with that though!"

"Yeah,I like to find love,not wealth,since I have it myself."They laughed.

"So have you found?"Jisoo said while smiling.

"I'd found but I lost her.She was an intern here.I didn't dare to talk with her."

Jisoo seemed sad."Why did you do that? poor her!"She claimed angrily.

"Don't be mad,I think I've found her again."

"Good for you! Minseok doesn't let me to be in a relationship,unless he thinks is the right time,which I don't know when."She pouted.

"As a doctor you're cuter than you should be."He raised his hand to pinch her cheek that Minseok's voice stopped him.

"Jisoo!"He called.

"Oh,hyung!"Junmyeon bowed.

"You can go check on your patients,I'll help my sister.Give me those boxes."He said angrily.

"O...Ok,here.See you Jis...Dr.Kim."He walked away quickly,it seemed that he was scared of Minseok's behavior.

"Why did you do that oppa?!"Jisoo asked with tearful eyes while getting the boxes from him.Then she opened the door of her room."You never let me make friends!"Jisoo went in & closed the door roughly.

Nayeon,who was watching them from afar,got near."Minseok,what did you do again?"She asked quietly.

"Nothing."Nayeon got nearer."Look at me! She's all grown up.Stop this."

"Even though,she's all grown up,as you said.Jisoo is still young & I have to protect her.I don't like boys to linger around my sister."He said & started walking."

Kim Minseok!"Nayeon pouted.
***
Junmyeon was talking to himself while examining one of his patients."Ah~how should I tell her? I must ask someone? Who? Prof.Do? He's ok,but I'm sure I'll feel shy.Chanyeol? No,he'll keep teasing me.Chaeyoung? Maybe,but...Oh god,I'm a talented doctor so why should I be stupid in romantic topics? I'm sure she's her,my first love.I can't forget her."

"You can't forget who hyung?"A nurse asked from behind.

"Wow,you scared me,Nurse Byun!"

The nurse wigged out."After nearly 18 years of friendship,I'm Nurse Byun? Not Beakhyun?"

"Sorry,Beak.Someone has preoccupied me,I was deep in my thoughts."Junmyeon apologized.

"Seriously? Who's she?"Beakhyun asked teasingly.

"She? How you know that?"

"Well,beside being a nurse,I'm a love diseases specialist.Who's she?"

"She's that new specialist.She's the only one in my mind,I can't focus!"

"Really? So you're heading over heals in love,huh?"Beakhyun started laughing out loud.

"Sh~What's wrong with you Beakie? As a nurse, you are the one who must keep her quiet, but now you are the noise resource yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter