The Love Is Coming

LOVID-19 [Editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie ended the call and stared at her dad's message. She smiled. "Jennie, hmmm, I, I mean Ms.Do, Professor Kim wants us to gather." Jennie took a look at Kim Jongin, her colleague.

"Ok, I'll come, thanks for informing." Jongin wanted to leave that Jennie called. "Mr. Kim?"

"Yes, Ms.Do?"   

"What have you done up to now? I mean, any progress?"

He shook his head. "It's complex, but I assume, if we try more, we'll make the kit."

Jennie nodded and they walked out together.


***


"Ok, dear scientists... you are the most intelligent in Korea. so I believe that we will be able to make the kit in the near future. Remember, this is emergency! Urgent! We are our doctors' hope, our people's, our country's. Do your best and don't forget, nothing is impossible!  Now start. Fighting!"

"Fighting!" They raised their fists.

Prof. Kim wanted to go to his room for some tests that Jennie called. "Professor Kim Jongdae?"

"Yes,Jennie-ya?"

"Xan I pair up with Heechul oppa? Or Yerim? Or even Jungkook?" She started lining up all of the scientists who were present in the laboratory. 

"They all have teammates Jennie. I'm sorry, you must be in a group with Kim Jongin. But, is there a problem? Us he being rude? If he is bothering you then I wi-"

"No, no, of course not!" She moved her hands in the air. "Forget about it, sir."

She walked to Yerim. "What did he say?" She asked.

The elder pouted. "No! Just no!"Jennie answered.

"See? I told you he'd say so!"

"Oh shut up, Yeri!" Jennie rolled her eyes.

"But I don't understand, why don't you like him? He's good looking though, lab girls are dying to be in your position!" Yerim said excitedly.

"You were saying? Want to be Kim Jongin hyung's teammate?"Jungkook appeared from nowhere.

"No! I said other girls! I mean, look! He's not as hot as my Kookie, right?" She smiled at her boyfriend.

"That's right, let's go to work now." Jungkook took her hand and they left.

Love is a stupid thing, why should I response Kim Jongin? Though Yerim is right, he is handsome. Oh! SHUT UP DO JENNIE! Jennie thought.


***


While Jennie was testing some substances, Jongin got closer to her. "We've known each other for...2 years."

"Umm, yes..? About 2 years." She replied, still busy with her job.

"so, I, I've heard that you never had relationship with someone, right?"

She looked up at him in surprise. "Y-yeah, actually I don't believe in love, I mean...love is the feeling parents have for their children,or between God and his creatures. Otherwise,  those feelings are hormonal."

Jongin became shocked. "Nope, people can fall for each other and it can be a real feeling, not th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter